How to best preserve my 'retired' Bionic

804hokie

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
For 21-months my Bionic has served me well, but I received my replacement Galaxy S4 this afternoon. Thank you for all the input and technical advice I've received here, especially from SamuriHL!

I'm wondering if I should mothball my Bionic, sell it, or keep it as a sort of dedicated browser/nav system for my car?

With the data connection now with my GS4, how functional is the Bionic as a GPS device without the data network? I know the WiFi will still work fine.

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've got a older virgin mobile lg optimus V that my 4yo uses as a youtube/game only toy. My 7yo uses a zte warp for the same thing. They both work great as dedicated car gps when we go on vacation. Any older phone can be used as a dedicated media hub, and with Google Play All Access it could be a dedicated music on demand if hooked to some nice speakers. Just my two cents!

paradox60660

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
For 21-months my Bionic has served me well, but I received my replacement Galaxy S4 this afternoon. Thank you for all the input and technical advice I've received here, especially from SamuriHL!

I'm wondering if I should mothball my Bionic, sell it, or keep it as a sort of dedicated browser/nav system for my car?

With the data connection now with my GS4, how functional is the Bionic as a GPS device without the data network? I know the WiFi will still work fine.

You could sell it on swappa.com and use the funds to buy accessories for your new GS4.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon