All Contacts Have No Ringtone Set - Ringtones Randomly Resetting
I've noticed lately that my phone keeps deciding to randomly drop the ringtone from all contacts--whether I have set a custom ringtone or not. When I go to look at the contact, no ringtone is selected, not even the default.
At first, I thought it was that default ringtone wasn't set correct (I was having the problem of it resetting to a number every time I plugged it in via USB), but the ringtone is set.
Any thoughts? I really don't want to have to do a Factory Data Reset or go in and set the ringtone for every single contact I have!
- 07-11-2013, 07:11 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: All Contacts Have No Ringtone Set - Ringtones Randomly Resetting
Please help!! Mine is doing it too and driving me crazy!! I have:
Gotten a new Bionic.
Tried going to file manager and telling the file to set as my ringtone (that's not an option)
Moved my ringtones into the sdcard/media/ringtones folder (this just gave me 3 copies of every song)
STILL every time I plug my phone in anywhere it resets back to 'unknown ringtone'!! It JUST started a couple weeks ago and I have NO clue how to fix this! The Verizon guy said it shouldn't happen and sent me a new phone. New phone, same problem!!!
- By Shantaram Waingankar in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:44 PM
- By Bdanyi in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 08:15 PM
- By yellow slider in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2013, 11:36 AM
- By Nat mosk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2013, 06:25 AM
- By Vicky Goyal in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2013, 03:45 AM