- 2 Posts
HELPP my phone stuck in the boot looping
My phone stuck in the red circle thing after i rebooted to change my font. It wont turn on . It just stays in the red circle FOREVER!!
i tried the recovery mode and i even tried the factory reset..
but still ..it is stuck in the red circle ...
is it because i rooted my phone??
i cnt even fix it .
what should i do??
- 07-22-2013, 04:31 PM #2
Re: HELPP my phone stuck in the boot looping
Do you have a backup or ROM to restore or flash to from your recovery? I'm assuming that since your rooted you probably have a custom recovery installed like CWM?
Some phone doing a factory reset outside of the custom recovery option when rooted/running a custom ROM can cause huge issues.
Also I hate to say it but sometimes fonts on our smartphones are just like fonts on Windows. They can cause a mess of headaches to the OS if they aren't configured properly to support the OS.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By ktietrout93 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Brandon Levey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2013, 11:26 PM
- By vignesh sherlekar in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2013, 08:59 PM
- By CrazyWeenies in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2012, 12:42 PM
- By Superboo1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2012, 09:27 PM