- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HELPP my phone stuck in the boot looping
My phone stuck in the red circle thing after i rebooted to change my font. It wont turn on . It just stays in the red circle FOREVER!!
i tried the recovery mode and i even tried the factory reset..
but still ..it is stuck in the red circle ...
is it because i rooted my phone??
i cnt even fix it .
what should i do??
- 07-22-2013, 05:31 PM #2
Re: HELPP my phone stuck in the boot looping
Do you have a backup or ROM to restore or flash to from your recovery? I'm assuming that since your rooted you probably have a custom recovery installed like CWM?
Some phone doing a factory reset outside of the custom recovery option when rooted/running a custom ROM can cause huge issues.
Also I hate to say it but sometimes fonts on our smartphones are just like fonts on Windows. They can cause a mess of headaches to the OS if they aren't configured properly to support the OS.
- By ktietrout93 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:49 PM
- By Brandon Levey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2013, 12:26 AM
- By vignesh sherlekar in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2013, 09:59 PM
- By CrazyWeenies in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2012, 01:42 PM
- By Superboo1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2012, 10:27 PM