- 757 Posts
Pressing home brings up text app
This just started happening, but when I press the home button, it will often bring up the stock text messaging app. It happens about half the time I press Home, whether I'm already on the home screen or in another app. Pressing it repeatedly will cycle between the messaging app and home screen. I'd simply disable it since I use Handcent, but that option isn't available in the manage app screen. Any suggestions what's going on and how to fix? I am rooted, so I guess I could get an app that would let me force freeze this one.
- 08-24-2013, 03:10 AM #2
Re: Pressing home brings up text app
On my Razr Maxx, I have the option of assigning a double-tap of the home button to certain functions. It's under Settings/Accessibility/Double Tap Home Launch. See if you phone has the same option.
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2013, 03:34 PM
- By chrisdiaz73 in forum Moto XReplies: 58Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:58 AM
- By albertrr33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:14 PM
- By drinm in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:46 AM
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:17 AM