Bionic dialed phone numbers on its own
So I'm standing there with no one else anywhere near me, when the bionic in my pocket emits two DTMF tones, about a two second pause, then three DTMF tones.
I pull it out of my pocket and the screen is off.
I press the power button, screen comes on and its still in locked mode.
I unlock, open the phone dialer and check the recent screen - nothing unusual there
If I was more of an ubergeek, I would have been able to say what numbers were being dialed just from the sound they made; but i'm not, so I can't
- 09-03-2013, 05:24 PM #2
- 2,931 Posts
Re: Bionic dialed phone numbers on its own
I've found with the power button on top, me bending the right way sometimes causes it to press into my body when in my pocket and turn the screen on. Especially if the pocket is tight. And my pocket liner is thin enough that the screen can pick up the electrical impulses from my leg to press random buttons on the screen. My guess is that's what's happening to you too.
- By lolilawl in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2016, 02:40 PM
- By slave in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2013, 09:33 PM
- By stevemasta34 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 06:03 PM
- By cmartin1500 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 07:20 PM
- By Cindy9827 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:44 PM