- 2 Posts
Cannot power on my bionic, white notification light
i cannot start my droid bionic. it has white notification light on right corner. i've read forums about this case, but nothing works. thought it was battery problem. after inserting new one nothing changes, but white notification light not showing more, only black screen.
- 09-04-2013, 09:39 PM #2
- 24 Posts
Re: Cannot power on my bionic, white notification light
Was your phone rooted?
I've seen this problem (or some very similar) and read a post in one of the bionic forums i bounce between about a guy fixing this problem. I'll see if i can dig it up if you still need the help.
sent from a Bionic
- 09-16-2013, 09:17 AM #4
- By MONDINGO in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:33 AM
- By rs500888 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:48 PM
- By dalinian in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:58 AM
- By lawdawg210 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:05 AM
- By tschroeder2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:15 AM