JellyBean Boot Loop
Im rooted ( I was for about 15 minutes anyway) and it happened right after I uninstalled facebook lol Im guessing google doesn't like that. Anyway I powered it back up while holding the down key and it takes me to a black screen with no option to select. It just says "AP Fastboot Flash Mode, Battery OK, OK to Program USB Connected" Not sure what that means but I can't do anything from here. I know with gingerbread I was able to select system wipe. Anyone with experience?
- 07-16-2014, 10:24 PM #2
- 3,543 Posts
Re: JellyBean Boot Loop
I can't help you directly, but look up "House of Bionic." The guy that ran that programming was a miracle worker on that stuff and could work you through most any boot/brick problem. Just make sure to read and follow the directions exactly. Many people thought they could shortcut the processes and would screw up something. Then they'd try to get him to help and he would get quite annoyed at them for not reading and paying attention. I can't say for sure his stuff would help you, but it's probably your best shot.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 04:14 PM
- By dave3389 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:17 AM
- By PascLeRasc in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:05 PM