Slimkat rom rocks on bionic!

Dirtdawg57

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I had a note 3 but because of the terrible radio it has compared to moto, I had to switch back the the bionic. I always loved the bionic with the lapdock and other docks but it had become so slow that it was painful to use. I finally broke down and loaded the slimkat rom and man is this thing fast now! I feel like it is a whole new phone. So far no real issues except it wouldn't accept a certain bt mouse I had. Also I was sad about losing webtop but it has been ok, and the lapdock is actaully super fast now! You also loose hdmi sound but I am coming up with work arounds for that. It is super nice though and if you are rooting and are planning to use your bionic for a while I would recommend it! You go back to stock any time with safestrap. I also tried liquid smooth which is nice too and has more features, but I tend to like the more simple and streamlined slimkat.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Got a link to the instructions on installing this? Now that I have a new phone, I'm debating tinkering more with my Bionic. I had some lag issues that I think is actually more from having too many apps trying to run at once than just old age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol