I need help recovering stock ROM, JB.

nibroc627

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I accidentally flashed a new ROM over my stock location using safestrap on my rooted phone.I was attempting to upgrade tp KitKat. Needless to say it only boots to the motorola symbol. I can enter into AP Fastboot. so I downloaded RSD Lite 5.5. The only problem is that I couldn't find the motorola drivers fxz file: 5.5.1 84 DBN-55 tar.gz. Where can I find that file? Is there another way?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I accidentally flashed a new ROM over my stock location using safestrap on my rooted phone.I was attempting to upgrade tp KitKat. Needless to say it only boots to the motorola symbol. I can enter into AP Fastboot. so I downloaded RSD Lite 5.5. The only problem is that I couldn't find the motorola drivers fxz file: 5.5.1 84 DBN-55 tar.gz. Where can I find that file? Is there another way?
Have you checked XDA? Do a search on XDA for this device and see if there is anything there to help you restore the ROM. You'll find most everything you need there related to flashing ROMs, including restoring the stock images.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21