Droid Bionic on Amazon for $150

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
For those who are impatiently waiting on the Bionic:
droidbionicamazon1600x4.jpg

Last week it was the Atrix for $150 on Amazon, now The Droid Bionic has made an early appearance on Amazon for $150 with a two year contract. The page has been taken down since then. Its most likely just a placeholder. Is it possible the Droid Bionic is closer then we think?

Last edited:

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Wow! Now if that comes to fruition, that'd be great. It would definitely bring into question the $250 price for the TBolt though (although the TBolt price is rumored from Verizon, not Amazon).

I'd also have to think that the Bionic will be sooner rather than later. My reasoning is that the TBolt seems to be sooner than what was expected (and even subtly referred to by Verizon), and the Atrix will be out soon. So, with the TBolt releasing "soon", maybe that means the release schedule has shifted; and with the Atrix releasing soon, I'd assume that the development and readiness of very similar phone like the Bionic would be close.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's going to sell for $150. It's too much of a coincidence that both phones would sell for that cheap but it's nice to see Amazons already getting the phone set up for sale. Rumor is early summer but early April would be fantastic. :cool:

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Same time as the Thunderbolt works for me then I can go to the store and see/test them side by side and buy the one I want. As for the pricing, this isn't the first place I've seen this $150 sticker. Rumor has it VZW is dropping higher end smart phone prices as a swap for them dropping the big rebates for smartphones.