Droid bionicc? Where

rgray331975

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Can someone explain something to me? I was browesing through taptotalk and saw a droid bionic forum, I entered it and there's tons of people talking about the phone and they all have it. I saw a couple of post where they have had it for 6 months. Im I going crazy?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

th0r615

god of thunder.
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
the phone was announced 2 months ago.. and probably only existed as a prototype 6 months ago. No one outside Moto or Verizon testers have this phone.

rgray331975

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I knew that, that's why its puzzling. Check it out "droid bionic forums" is the name. Is it possible my phone has tapped into an alternate universe?

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Just perusing through the posts on that forum ... there are so many things posted that are just plain wrong. It's almost like the entire site is a scam.

rgray331975

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I know, but it seems like a lot of work for a scam that nothings going to be gained from it

Droid hungry

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I looked through a lot of them too and it seemed that they used the name droid bionic but were talking about htc phones. Just read around a little more you will see what I'm talking about. Just ignore it, that forum is obviously a scam.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
They're talking about the phone like they had it for months and it was released by Verizon. Complete scam. The phone hasn't been released yet. There's even a "Buy the Bionic on eBay" link that takes you to the HTC Evo 4G.

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
(I think you mean Blur). I heard the Bionic will have a revised version of Blur. Is this true? If not, is Blur really a deal-breaker?? I've never used a phone with Blur. How bad could it be??

:-\

Lol. No I was adding on the to craziness that I saw on the forum that the op was talking about. Some guy made about "Motorola Sense." I know it't supposed to be HTC Sense, I don't see anything wrong with Blur, and I plan to get a Droid Bionic.

Edit: *thread*

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk