Release Date Thread

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
ANYTIME in April including the end is FINE with me.. After the T-Bolt mess I had (went through 6 all with various hardware defects, plus the battery life was bad, the phone was pretty laggy) I am currently using my OG Droid so the sooner the better (it's fine for the time being but I am ready for an upgrade) I am hoping we dont have to wait until May or June..

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The sooner the better for me as well. I have Sprint now with an Epic 4g. I will miss the unlocked bootloader, but I can't constantly roam at work and at home. I'm in a 4G area and I can't even make a phone call, much less connect to 4G (Miami/Ft Lauderdale area). Right now, my phone is failing to send a text message more than its going through.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The sooner the better for me as well. I have Sprint now with an Epic 4g. I will miss the unlocked bootloader, but I can't constantly roam at work and at home. I'm in a 4G area and I can't even make a phone call, much less connect to 4G (Miami/Ft Lauderdale area). Right now, my phone is failing to send a text message more than its going through.

Andrew, I had Sprint and the Epic for 29 days and ditched them both after experiencing HORRIBLE reception and signal strength. I am in Palm Beach. nice phone, crappy network in our area.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site

strawnj

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
You mean this picture? Yeah it doesn't look very official:

verizon-roadmap-spring2011.jpg

Last edited:

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
You mean this picture? Yeah it doesn't very official:

verizon-roadmap-spring2011.jpg

Yep. It looks like something anybody could draw up in about 5 minutes. And why add "Touch" to the Samsung Charge and not every other phone except for the Casio one? Just seems too suspect to me.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yup and technically nothing is water proof. Water resistant but not proof.

And only one Win7 phone, all are Android. I find that hard to believe that is what VZW has to offer. Only Droid devices.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung Mobile Hotspot is also labeled as a MiFi, but only Novatel owns that trademark.

As I said in another thread: this list is garbage. Don't believe a single thing on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae