Waiting for bionic?

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm definitely waiting on it to arrive. It's one of the three phones on my wish list. The others are - LG Revolution & Samsung Galaxy S2. Hurry up already, lol!!!!

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
+1

Have had a DX for nearly a year and still LOVE it, but looking forward to the Bionic as a worthy improvement. So far, IMO it's the only new device that is really a major upgrade, especially if the X gets GB pretty soon.

NDSiouxFan

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
My BB Storm has duct tape on it. I was ready for a new phone in January when my contract was up, decided to wait for the awsome Bionic. It cannot come soon enough for me.

dbermanmd

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
My storm has long passed and is on artificial life support,,, battery lasts less than that of the TBolt,,, doing the blackberry battery pull QID,,,

waiting for the Bionic praying its battery actually can last an entire day

mcbrett

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a Storm also- have to pull the battery out every other day to keep it going.. dying for the Bionic. What is it about Storm owners and waiting for the bionic??

And, blackmanxx, if you are reading- I would really, really appreciate another poem to assure us all is still ok :)

rads06

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Tour owner here.. can't wait for the bionic. I have been excited ever since I saw it at ces. Come on verizon release this thing already!!

Killjoy

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Im waiting unless HTC comes out with a 4.3" qHD 1.2 dual-core for verizon.

Im a little annoyed they are having these specs for every other carrier except for verizon.

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
What is it about Storm owners and waiting for the bionic??

Interesting question. I'm still using a Storm 1 too and the Bionic is the phone I'm waiting for. I do NOT want another device that is hopelessly out of date in 3 months and I wind up hating for the rest of the contract term.

If the Bionic is delayed for long I'm temped to get an OG Droid or something similar off ebay and wait for whatever the next killer phone is.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list - I have a Storm2, which I like and it has been a great phone for me, but RIM is just not progressing fast enough for me. I want LTE, a larger screen, better hardware...That Samsung GS2, looks beautiful, but may not come to Verizon...and I am partial to Moto anyway. My last NE2 is in June so at some point I will make a decision.

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE my OG Droid!!

However, the Bionic is the only phone I have seen since the Droid that makes me want a new phone! I really just want to know when it will be coming out already!!!!! I can't wait any longer!

VZW called me the other day asking me to switch to a TB and I told them no I don't want that phone and would they please hurry up and release the Bionic already! She laughed and said she would call back and see how long I can hold off for... :(

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Im waiting unless HTC comes out with a 4.3" qHD 1.2 dual-core for verizon.

Im a little annoyed they are having these specs for every other carrier except for verizon.

Yeah this would likely happen next year since they released the thunderbolt already. When was the last time HTC released 2 phones with the same OS for the same carrier in the same year?