1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Default Waiting for bionic?

Who all is waiting for the Bionic?

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

me and my wife

I'm definitely waiting on it to arrive. It's one of the three phones on my wish list. The others are - LG Revolution & Samsung Galaxy S2. Hurry up already, lol!!!!

Global Posts
    978 Global Posts
    ROM
    LiquidICSv1.5 MR3V1 JMOD

Right here boiiiiiiii
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

+1

Have had a DX for nearly a year and still LOVE it, but looking forward to the Bionic as a worthy improvement. So far, IMO it's the only new device that is really a major upgrade, especially if the X gets GB pretty soon.
    Always learning ...

Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

"The end of Waiting"......errr, I mean yeah me too.

Add me to that long list too

My BB Storm has duct tape on it. I was ready for a new phone in January when my contract was up, decided to wait for the awsome Bionic. It cannot come soon enough for me.

I'm on a Storm. Can't wait for the Bionic!

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

I hated the storm and the storm 2.

My storm has long passed and is on artificial life support,,, battery lasts less than that of the TBolt,,, doing the blackberry battery pull QID,,,

waiting for the Bionic praying its battery actually can last an entire day

Me, at least three of my coworkers, and every Verizon worker I have ever asked are all waiting for this phone.

I have a Storm also- have to pull the battery out every other day to keep it going.. dying for the Bionic. What is it about Storm owners and waiting for the bionic??

And, blackmanxx, if you are reading- I would really, really appreciate another poem to assure us all is still ok

Tour owner here.. can't wait for the bionic. I have been excited ever since I saw it at ces. Come on verizon release this thing already!!

Im waiting unless HTC comes out with a 4.3" qHD 1.2 dual-core for verizon.

Im a little annoyed they are having these specs for every other carrier except for verizon.

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrett View Post
    What is it about Storm owners and waiting for the bionic??
    Interesting question. I'm still using a Storm 1 too and the Bionic is the phone I'm waiting for. I do NOT want another device that is hopelessly out of date in 3 months and I wind up hating for the rest of the contract term.

If the Bionic is delayed for long I'm temped to get an OG Droid or something similar off ebay and wait for whatever the next killer phone is.

Add me to the list - I have a Storm2, which I like and it has been a great phone for me, but RIM is just not progressing fast enough for me. I want LTE, a larger screen, better hardware...That Samsung GS2, looks beautiful, but may not come to Verizon...and I am partial to Moto anyway. My last NE2 is in June so at some point I will make a decision.
    Cory

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

I am!!!! My OG DROID is starting to anger me....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I LOVE my OG Droid!!

However, the Bionic is the only phone I have seen since the Droid that makes me want a new phone! I really just want to know when it will be coming out already!!!!! I can't wait any longer!

VZW called me the other day asking me to switch to a TB and I told them no I don't want that phone and would they please hurry up and release the Bionic already! She laughed and said she would call back and see how long I can hold off for...
    OG Droid > Moto Droid 3.

Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Im waiting unless HTC comes out with a 4.3" qHD 1.2 dual-core for verizon.

Im a little annoyed they are having these specs for every other carrier except for verizon.
    Yeah this would likely happen next year since they released the thunderbolt already. When was the last time HTC released 2 phones with the same OS for the same carrier in the same year?
    @workMakin$

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrett View Post
    What is it about Storm owners and waiting for the Bionic?
    Well I'm another Storm owner waiting for the Bionic (although I'm still considering the iPhone as well; I know that's blasphemy around here!). For me it's that the Bionic is everything the Storm should have been. While I use my phone for business and must access corporate resources through it BB is just too tied to corporate IT and their policies for me. I think the Bioinic will be a nice cross between business functionality and personal usefullness.

Just my 2 cents.
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I'm waiting, but if the bootloader is as locked as is expected, I may pass it up. My Incredible is still pretty solid.
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.

I too am awaiting on the Bionic, but my OG Droid is really strugglin' along (the wifes isn't) ... I almost got a TB, but really trying to hold out.

Count me in as well.....taking forever but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait