Announce something soon!

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Moto and Verizon, if you are reading any thread in the Bionic forum, you should have noticed all of the commotion. Please announce something soon,, Thanks!

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Moto and Verizon, if you are reading any thread in the Bionic forum, you should have noticed all of the commotion. Please announce something soon,, Thanks!

If it truly is canceled, which I sincerely doubt, they would probably announce it tomorrow since its Friday.

I still don't buy it though.

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
As I said in my other thread, the rumors are pretty substantial now, so if the device is NOT cancelled, you'll hear something from MOTO very soon. They won't let their stock value fall based on information that they know is not true.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
As I said in my other thread, the rumors are pretty substantial now, so if the device is NOT cancelled, you'll hear something from MOTO very soon. They won't let their stock value fall based on information that they know is not true.

They're not substantial. They're all based on information from one poster on Howard Forums.

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
That is part of it, but there is also what I pointed out. The phone seems to disappear intermittently from Moto's site, then reappear again in a few moments. I'm talking when you click the Smartphones tab and look under the Droid Series. Sometimes it says (6) and the Bionic is there, other times it says (5) and it is gone. I know that doesn't confirm anything, I didn't say it did. But it certainly seems to suggest something, and is DEFINITELY information direct from MOTO. The only unclear thing is what it actually means.

Also, there's BMX's comment earlier tonight where he indicated that he heard some discouraging things about the phone from his sources, and that he would have to check. I will admit that the phonearena thing isn't substantiated, and I don't consider the broad origin "from deep within Motorola" as sounding very reliable.

No one's trying to argue, we're trying to speculate. And the fact is, there are a lot of things right now that are pointing to its being cancelled, or at least that a number of people with the power to make such decisions want it cancelled. We're speculating and that's the direction its going, nothing more.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
That is part of it, but there is also what I pointed out. The phone seems to disappear intermittently from Moto's site, then reappear again in a few moments. I'm talking when you click the Smartphones tab and look under the Droid Series. Sometimes it says (6) and the Bionic is there, other times it says (5) and it is gone. I know that doesn't confirm anything, I didn't say it did. But it certainly seems to suggest something, and is DEFINITELY information direct from MOTO. The only unclear thing is what it actually means.

Also, there's BMX's comment earlier tonight where he indicated that he heard some discouraging things about the phone from his sources, and that he would have to check. I will admit that the phonearena thing isn't substantiated, and I don't consider the broad origin "from deep within Motorola" as sounding very reliable.

No one's trying to argue, we're trying to speculate. And the fact is, there are a lot of things right now that are pointing to its being cancelled, or at least that a number of people with the power to make such decisions want it cancelled. We're speculating and that's the direction its going, nothing more.

The Moto site thing isn't an indication of anything, just sloppy coding. The fact still remains that the Bionic has been on the front page of Motorola Mobility since JANUARY and has not moved since. Its still there when you search 'all phones', and it still has its own space. If Motorola was trying to scrub it from the site, every trace of it would be gone.

BMX's comments didn't indicate anything. He said he didn't know, and would have to check. That's it.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't think they are canceling it.. I remember the Merge was supost to be out along time ago and finally it will be out... Also some of my suppliers have Cases for Bionic as they did with the Merge.. Hopefull they release it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2