Could this Be The Bionic's Boot Animation?

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
You and me both. Can't wait to chuck this Storm 2 off a roof somewhere after I buy my Bionic/Targa.

You must have the patience of a saint. I chucked my Storm 2 after 6 months and got a Droid X. Paid full price for it too since I did not have an upgrade available. Don't regret my decision one bit.

I also need to add I am liking the new boot animation.:D

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
More than Bored at this point, irritated, frustrated, ticked off, few other choice words. I am seriously considering going to Sprint for the Evo 3D or T Mobile for the Sensation. Or the GS 2 wherever it lands... Tired of Big Red!!!!!

I may be tired of Big Red, but it gives me the best coverage in my area and when I travel...so I hope they get that LTE problem worked out and get some GREAT phones on it - SOON!

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I may be tired of Big Red, but it gives me the best coverage in my area and when I travel...so I hope they get that LTE problem worked out and get some GREAT phones on it - SOON!

That right there sums it up for most people. Verizon better hope they remain ahead when it comes to network strength because if they ever lose that lead, then their laziness with getting great phones first, and not after the fact, will end up costing them a very large chunk of customers.

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
That's it for me too. I like Verizon because they have by far the strongest network around here, and LTE seems to be significantly faster than any other pre-4G technology. But if Sprint one day has a stronger network, I'll gladly switch to them. All that would of course change if VZW would start getting some good devices at the same time as everyone else, and stop being so ridiculous with delays and missed release dates.

boo_berry00

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
had a storm 1 and i got a a samsung facinate for nothing...kinda wish i waited really liking this phone also waiting on more info bout the samaung g 2..they both have have caught my eye.
Good thing i have an upgrade still left..lol

T_Virus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
had a storm 1 and i got a a samsung facinate for nothing...kinda wish i waited really liking this phone also waiting on more info bout the samaung g 2..they both have have caught my eye.
Good thing i have an upgrade still left..lol

It had to be better than the storm 1. What don't you like about it?

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
More than Bored at this point, irritated, frustrated, ticked off, few other choice words. I am seriously considering going to Sprint for the Evo 3D or T Mobile for the Sensation. Or the GS 2 wherever it lands... Tired of Big Red!!!!!

I would think twice about Sprint. I have them and they are really good in my home area and were pretty good when I would be in a roaming situation. Sprint took a really large network hit a few months back and I have vast areas without coverage now that I used to. I use my EVO for my navigation and when you now have these long stretches between 3G data and GPS it renders it usless. I'm going back and forth with Sprint right now to let me out of my contract. It's not like living in San Diego is a rural area.....

Sprint Community: Voice and 3G coverage being drastically...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781