Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Could this Be The Bionic's Boot Animation?

Last edited by Preach2k; 05-05-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Too soon to tell...

Meh, I don't like it

Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod10

I like it, but I understand these things are subjective.
    HTC Touch Pro>HTC Droid Eris>Moto Droid X>Samsung Focus>HTC Sensation 4G>Nexus 4>Nexus 5
    Your phone will only be the latest and greatest for a few months.

Global Posts
    1,178 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I love it, subjective or not it is too cool for school

Yah, count me in as one who likes it too.

ROM
    CNA 3.0/leanKernel 4.2.0

Having a BlackBerry and still waiting to make the jump to Android, anything that has a boot animation that lasts less than 10 minutes is great with me!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by DolfanCole View Post
    Having a BlackBerry and still waiting to make the jump to Android, anything that has a boot animation that lasts less than 10 minutes is great with me!
    I know how you feel Storm1 Boot Screen about 5 times a day!

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

You mean the blackberry bar slowly filling up doesn't do it for you? Glad to see I'm not the only one.

vbjv di;jtatdrjltsd,l;gdlfjgvsdlgj
    Sorry, had to wipe the *** off of my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowieFSU View Post
    You mean the blackberry bar slowly filling up doesn't do it for you? Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    God I hated that VERY long load process. Anytime you have to turn on your phone and then go do something else for a good 10-15 minutes, you know you need a different phone.

And I know the animation is a preference thing, but I like the DX one better.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,672 Global Posts
    ROM
    Project Elite/Raid Zero

Quote Originally Posted by DolfanCole View Post
    Lol now that's funny

I remember those days. When new BB's came out and they booted up in 5 minutes people were amazed at how fast it was. "Man!! This thing flys!! It boots in 5 minutes!! Wooohooo"

Sent from my Droid

Global Posts
    1,178 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I wish they had updated the boot animation for the Droid Inc 2

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Yay Storm 2 loading screen...
    Current
    Phone: Storm 2 (again -____-)
    Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Global Posts
    1,381 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/CM

Awesomeness. I hope they keep it for the targa.

You can tell we are bored if a boot animation gets us excited!
    Cory

More than Bored at this point, irritated, frustrated, ticked off, few other choice words. I am seriously considering going to Sprint for the Evo 3D or T Mobile for the Sensation. Or the GS 2 wherever it lands... Tired of Big Red!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ffac789 View Post
    Yay Storm 2 loading screen...
    You and me both. Can't wait to chuck this Storm 2 off a roof somewhere after I buy my Bionic/Targa.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    More than Bored at this point, irritated, frustrated, ticked off, few other choice words. I am seriously considering going to Sprint for the Evo 3D or T Mobile for the Sensation. Or the GS 2 wherever it lands... Tired of Big Red!!!!!
    I am right behind you. Even though I can't upgrade before the end of September, I am wondering if the Bionic will be released by then. It is a total fail for VZW, the largest US carrier, not to have a dual core LTE phone released by now.

I am seriously considering going to T-mo when the Sensation is released or wait for the SGS II.
    LG G3
    HTC One M7

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazen View Post
    You and me both. Can't wait to chuck this Storm 2 off a roof somewhere after I buy my Bionic/Targa.
    You must have the patience of a saint. I chucked my Storm 2 after 6 months and got a Droid X. Paid full price for it too since I did not have an upgrade available. Don't regret my decision one bit.

I also need to add I am liking the new boot animation.
    LG G3
    HTC One M7

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I may be tired of Big Red, but it gives me the best coverage in my area and when I travel...so I hope they get that LTE problem worked out and get some GREAT phones on it - SOON!
    Cory

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    I may be tired of Big Red, but it gives me the best coverage in my area and when I travel...so I hope they get that LTE problem worked out and get some GREAT phones on it - SOON!
    That right there sums it up for most people. Verizon better hope they remain ahead when it comes to network strength because if they ever lose that lead, then their laziness with getting great phones first, and not after the fact, will end up costing them a very large chunk of customers.

That's it for me too. I like Verizon because they have by far the strongest network around here, and LTE seems to be significantly faster than any other pre-4G technology. But if Sprint one day has a stronger network, I'll gladly switch to them. All that would of course change if VZW would start getting some good devices at the same time as everyone else, and stop being so ridiculous with delays and missed release dates.

looks like im not the only one on a BB waiting for this. hate how long that bar takes to fill up!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast