Came across these while searching the local Meijer store in Fort Wayne for a holster to fit my extended battery Thunderbolt. Found it interesting that with all the talk of the phone being cancelled, to being completely redesigned, and still no idea if the phone will make production, that they already have different accessories specifically for it. Might give hope to the ones still clinging to hope, which i would be one of had my OG Droid kept working right.
    05-15-2011 07:55 PM
    Came across these while searching the local Meijer store in Fort Wayne for a holster to fit my extended battery Thunderbolt. Found it interesting that with all the talk of the phone being cancelled, to being completely redesigned, and still no idea if the phone will make production, that they already have different accessories specifically for it. Might give hope to the ones still clinging to hope, which i would be one of had my OG Droid kept working right.
    That was for the old CES Bionic. I seen that case before it got canceled..
    05-15-2011 09:11 PM
    eh, just thought it was interesting that they were just now putting them out. so much for getting hopes up i guess.
    05-16-2011 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD