Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Default Accessories

Came across these while searching the local Meijer store in Fort Wayne for a holster to fit my extended battery Thunderbolt. Found it interesting that with all the talk of the phone being cancelled, to being completely redesigned, and still no idea if the phone will make production, that they already have different accessories specifically for it. Might give hope to the ones still clinging to hope, which i would be one of had my OG Droid kept working right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Accessories-imag0024a.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Adn1015 View Post
    Came across these while searching the local Meijer store in Fort Wayne for a holster to fit my extended battery Thunderbolt. Found it interesting that with all the talk of the phone being cancelled, to being completely redesigned, and still no idea if the phone will make production, that they already have different accessories specifically for it. Might give hope to the ones still clinging to hope, which i would be one of had my OG Droid kept working right.
    That was for the old CES Bionic. I seen that case before it got canceled..
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

eh, just thought it was interesting that they were just now putting them out. so much for getting hopes up i guess.