Bionic coming soon!!

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Great news guys, my friend knows a sales Rep at a Verizon store here where I live and they are now receiving info and testing out the Bionic demos!!!
Should have more info later today, I also asked for specs and release date info

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Great news guys, my friend knows a sales Rep at a Verizon store here where I live and they are now receiving info and testing out the Bionic demos!!!
Should have more info later today, I also asked for specs and release date info

Ill play along for now.

But text him, call him every hour, to get the info.

Dont wait till hes off work. Go to the store.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
While I hope that this is true, what is the typical timeframe from training to release? I thought I had heard somewhere around 2 weeks or so.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Eh, I'm thinking it's a troll attempt but if not:

Go buy a lightbox and a Nikon D700, go to the Verizon store you were talking about and setup a mini studio and take pictures from every angle as well as inside the phone and the battery. Then turn on the phone and take a picture of every menu screen on the phone as well as every website you can browse to. :D

I will be expecting you're blurry pictures of the top of the phone taken with your Moto RAZR by the end of the day. ;)

Last edited:

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Eh, I'm thinking it's a troll attempt but if not:

Go buy a lightbox and a Nikon D700, go to the Verizon store you were talking about and setup a mini studio and take pictures from every angle as well as inside the phone and the battery. Then turn on the phone and take a picture of every menu screen on the phone as well ass every website you can browse to. :D

I will be expecting you're blurry pictures of the top of the phone taken with your Moto RAZR by the end of the day. ;)

Idk about that haha I got work

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It is still going to be a phone right?

With all the changes I just want to make sure it won't end up being a car or a new kind of labradoodle or something.

If they get any training on the tiered plan, please share with the class as well.

(Yea I might as well live this up with all of y'all, true or not)

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
attachment.php