3G Now, Will Get you Unlimited 4G after 7/7

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I have two emails from verizon saying I will be grandfathered so I am taking them in when I go to get the bionic if they try and say anything. But since all the plans have been out I am pretty sure the people you asked just thought you meant get a data plan after july 7th.

sixfootsideburns

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have two emails from verizon saying I will be grandfathered so I am taking them in when I go to get the bionic if they try and say anything. But since all the plans have been out I am pretty sure the people you asked just thought you meant get a data plan after july 7th.

Not likely, I was pretty explicit about what I was talking about. Pretty much laid it out for them plain and simple. Any way you could forward me that e-mail? hahaha

droidbio

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Everyone keeps talking about what the Verizon reps say BUT when will Verizon actually make an announcement ?!

Leaked docs aren't good enough!

When will Verizon announce? On July 7th??!

If this info is wrong we are all screws!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
Everyone keeps talking about what the Verizon reps say BUT when will Verizon actually make an announcement ?!

Leaked docs aren't good enough!

When will Verizon announce? On July 7th??!

If this info is wrong we are all screws!!

Damn, I just spat cheez-its all over my desk. Thanks...

Does Verizon have a history of announcing things like these at all? It just feels like they'd try to pass this through as stealthily as possible, otherwise the general populace might complain. You know, the thing about being an average consumer and surprising and coercing him into getting something he doesn't really want?

droidbio

May 28, 2011
Visit site
So basically I just have to trust that this is all true?

Like someone else said I don't think copies of leaked docs are gonna help me if verizon doesn't grandfather us.

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
So basically I just have to trust that this is all true?

Like someone else said I don't think copies of leaked docs are gonna help me if verizon doesn't grandfather us.

Uh? How so?

Yeah, you can't just take a printout of leaked internal documents over to them if they decide to change your plan afterwards, sure. But if their own documents say you can keep your plan and you know that this is in these documents for a fact, then what's the problem?

If a rep tries to BS you into changing your plan, well guess what, go on to a different store. Or, for the more entertaining solution, call him out on it and tell him to go review his own training again.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

droidbio

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I will join the thousands of customers emailing Verizon so I can have an actual record to back up my claim.

Thanks

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I will join the thousands of customers emailing Verizon so I can have an actual record to back up my claim.

Thanks

That's what I did so if they try tto say anything iill show them the emails. It worked before when i was supposed to be eligible for a promotional upgrade and my account wwas supposed to be marled but wasnt and i had the emails stating it and the vzw store honored it. Its always safe to have something physical you can show them. Not to mention I doubt Verizon is going to screw millions of customers by not grandfathering them in.

droidbio

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have an upgrade that was available in May, I was going to get the bionic and of course there is still no bionic.

I asked if I upgrade my phone after the tiered plans begin will I be able to keep my unlimited data plan?

I also asked about currently having 3g and upgrading to a 4 g. Would that change my unlimited data plan.

Reactions: Tyyyy

droidbio

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I had to talk to a verizon Rep today on an unrelated issue.

She avoided the word tiered like the plague. Basically told me if you have unlimited data your safe and 3g to 4 g is no problem either.

Funny though she threw out the comment that they can raise prices anytime when I asked about the July 7 change to tiered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007