CWM - SD Card Mounting Error?

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I am currently getting this error when selecting "choose zip from sdcard" in yellow CWM:

E:Can't mount /sdcard

When trying to manually mount it in the advanced options, i get the error:

Error mounting /sdcard!

I have just reverted back to stock EE4 (from GC 1.8.5) after disabling lagfix, then reflashed CWM with odin, rebooted into CWM, and am having this issue. I have tried reflashing CWM multiple times. I'm currently on EE4 and I can conect my phone to the pc and access my sdcard fine so it doesn't seem to be the card.
Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks

kgbeezr1

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I am currently getting this error when selecting "choose zip from sdcard" in yellow CWM:

E:Can't mount /sdcard

When trying to manually mount it in the advanced options, i get the error:

Error mounting /sdcard!

I have just reverted back to stock EE4 (from GC 1.8.5) after disabling lagfix, then reflashed CWM with odin, rebooted into CWM, and am having this issue. I have tried reflashing CWM multiple times. I'm currently on EE4 and I can conect my phone to the pc and access my sdcard fine so it doesn't seem to be the card.
Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks
I had the exact same problem after following the same procedure. The way I managed to get it fixed was to flash all the way back to ED1 using ODIN, then OTA update to EE4, then I flashed CWM with ODIN and went from there. No problems with mounting the SD card at that point.

Reactions: deadpenguins

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I had the exact same problem after following the same procedure. The way I managed to get it fixed was to flash all the way back to ED1 using ODIN, then OTA update to EE4, then I flashed CWM with ODIN and went from there. No problems with mounting the SD card at that point.

Haha that's really funny, I just read your thread of this issue on xda about 30 minutes ago and was about to try it out. Thanks for the help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay