Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    GummyCHARGED FE 2.0

Default CWM - SD Card Mounting Error?

I am currently getting this error when selecting "choose zip from sdcard" in yellow CWM:

E:Can't mount /sdcard

When trying to manually mount it in the advanced options, i get the error:

Error mounting /sdcard!

I have just reverted back to stock EE4 (from GC 1.8.5) after disabling lagfix, then reflashed CWM with odin, rebooted into CWM, and am having this issue. I have tried reflashing CWM multiple times. I'm currently on EE4 and I can conect my phone to the pc and access my sdcard fine so it doesn't seem to be the card.
    Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks

Default Re: CWM - SD Card Mounting Error?

Quote Originally Posted by deadpenguins View Post
    I am currently getting this error when selecting "choose zip from sdcard" in yellow CWM:

E:Can't mount /sdcard

When trying to manually mount it in the advanced options, i get the error:

Error mounting /sdcard!

I have just reverted back to stock EE4 (from GC 1.8.5) after disabling lagfix, then reflashed CWM with odin, rebooted into CWM, and am having this issue. I have tried reflashing CWM multiple times. I'm currently on EE4 and I can conect my phone to the pc and access my sdcard fine so it doesn't seem to be the card.
    Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks
    I had the exact same problem after following the same procedure. The way I managed to get it fixed was to flash all the way back to ED1 using ODIN, then OTA update to EE4, then I flashed CWM with ODIN and went from there. No problems with mounting the SD card at that point.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    GummyCHARGED FE 2.0

Default Re: CWM - SD Card Mounting Error?

Quote Originally Posted by kgbeezr1 View Post
    I had the exact same problem after following the same procedure. The way I managed to get it fixed was to flash all the way back to ED1 using ODIN, then OTA update to EE4, then I flashed CWM with ODIN and went from there. No problems with mounting the SD card at that point.
    Haha that's really funny, I just read your thread of this issue on xda about 30 minutes ago and was about to try it out. Thanks for the help!