Can i delete/freeze these?

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a lot of things running that I haven't seen before. Here is a list:

IMSFramework
Security Storage
BadgeProvider
Rx Networks PGPS See...
SecPhone

There are also 3 different Maps processes running whihc I thought was strange. Is it ok to freeze or delete these things?

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what these are? Tried searching but not getting many results...

while they are at it will someone teall me how to get rid of the prestored games by Samsung called "Lets Golf 2" iot cost 5 bucks and once touched it runs faster than greased lightening loading then procedes to tell you that "you will see the cost on your Verizon bill"

i called after loading by accident as everything i DL ia always ,,i repeat "Always" FREE APP...
i looked and tried about every uninstaller on market and it will not budge,, there has to be a way to get rid of that (**&^&%& "Lets Golf (2)"

(OH, I just got this droid charge yesterday)

atheron121

May 26, 2011
Visit site
while they are at it will someone teall me how to get rid of the prestored games by Samsung called "Lets Golf 2" iot cost 5 bucks and once touched it runs faster than greased lightening loading then procedes to tell you that "you will see the cost on your Verizon bill"

i called after loading by accident as everything i DL ia always ,,i repeat "Always" FREE APP...
i looked and tried about every uninstaller on market and it will not budge,, there has to be a way to get rid of that (**&^&%& "Lets Golf (2)"

(OH, I just got this droid charge yesterday)
All of those are "Bloatware" pre-installed on the phone, so, unless you root your phone, there is no way to get rid of those (including the Golf app). If you root, however, you will void your warranty, and, unless you are able to put the original FW on the phone, won't get any assistance with phone issues. If, however, you feel brave, and don't care much for warranty of the phone, then, once rooted, you can delete ANY app on your phone.

(Please correct my statement if I am wrong...)

chiahead

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a lot of things running that I haven't seen before. Here is a list:

IMSFramework
Security Storage
BadgeProvider
Rx Networks PGPS See...
SecPhone

There are also 3 different Maps processes running whihc I thought was strange. Is it ok to freeze or delete these things?

these are all needed for certain services to work..and these ones listed are not bloatware...if you freeze or delete these you will get force closes

Pacimo

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site

IMSFramework
Security Storage
BadgeProvider
Rx Networks PGPS See...
SecPhone

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante