Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

hfdpop

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
there is a file u can flash that will restore your phone to stock on the xda forums. what battery mod were u trying to run? it sounded like an issue between the kernel and the file. our phones are all on ee4 builds unless you were on like a ep1q built rom.
even my phone's build is still ee4. did u factory reset and wipe dalvik and cache?

snap20110828_003407.png

Do you happen to have the link from xda? The battery mod was acc_battery_2_ee4.zip . and I missed the wipe when I flashed the modem.

Shanew800

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I didn't think this would be the issue I'd eventually run into but I'm having trouble with the file once it's downloaded to my computer. Once I download the GummyC 2.0 file I keep getting an error everytime I open it with winRar. I've tried this 3-4 times, some from Rootzwiki and from xda forums but to no luck. Anyone else have this issue or maybe a solution?

Shanew800

May 23, 2011
Visit site
ddemlong:
shane, its not a flash file. its a cwm install. put thw file on yer sd card and go into recovery and select it that way.

Then maybe I was about to do this all wrong anyways. I'm coming from Altered Beast and I was under the impression I could just flash this from CWM after wiping the memory 3 ways (system,dev something, and cache). I downloaded a previous version 1.8.5 of Gummycharge just to see if it'd let me open through winRar and it does so I figured they were the same type of files. Am I missing a step here, because I'd hate to totally wipe all and have a corrupted file not load. Thanks in advance! :-\

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
what do you mean can't send anything. Do you have a signal? standard msg system? I know there was an issue with go sms.

could u make and receive phone calls? coild u access the internet or email?

OK the ph worked OK..some garbled calls but figured i'd try to make things straight.. after full factory reset wipe devlik & cache.. i could not send a msg.. as in a reply with the msg app thats with us all the way..i tried a "handsent" and couldnt get a contact and when someone sent me a msg i couldnt even reply..
ok i reloaded it and at the point where one would chose a contact.. its just not there.. the word "to" is there greyed out and as soon as i put the cursor in that box to get a contact or name etc ..it goes blank..
tried it again just a few min a go.. same crap...

!Addition! *gonna redo Odin install of modem gpq1*
also when i DL from Odin etc i have to have reinsert my battery to DL or the PH will Not Dl..

Last edited:

Charge5150

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I guess no one else is having issues with google calendar? it will not sync since I installed this I went back to stock and it works fine installed gummycharged and no go. On GC wiki page the only thing said was try to force the sync but it still does not work. Is there a way I can find the calendar apk and install it? or is there a fix that I cant find. any help would be great I dont want to go back to an older rom nor touchwiz.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I guess no one else is having issues with google calendar? it will not sync since I installed this I went back to stock and it works fine installed gummycharged and no go. On GC wiki page the only thing said was try to force the sync but it still does not work. Is there a way I can find the calendar apk and install it? or is there a fix that I cant find. any help would be great I dont want to go back to an older rom nor touchwiz.

crap my calendar does not work either,,
i dont wanna go back to stock but somethings gotta give.
i cant get the gpq1 modem file to unzip into a workable .tar.md5 file..
a lot of loose ends.. prob all on my end..

**hey reset the ph let it sync (use google) wait wait for it to sync all...
i got my calendar.. didnt run it just noticed it was not there but now is there

Charge5150

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It has been days and the phone has been reset many times and it will not sync the calendar. I get an error that says service will be restored soon but nothing happens

ryan_charge

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I am running gummy 2.0 now. I came from 1.9.1. Everything seems to be working fine but I do not have a gps icon in my status bar? Anyone know how to fix this? And I am on alien theme also.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I am running gummy 2.0 now. I came from 1.9.1. Everything seems to be working fine but I do not have a gps icon in my status bar? Anyone know how to fix this? And I am on alien theme also.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

my icon only appears when gps is actually in use, rither from maps or navigation.

Reactions: sheldonblack

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
if some of u guys have more issues try to reflash with 1.9.1 first using the Full odin package. if the ep1q radio isn't working just sawp back to ee4 and give it a try. its kinda had to diagnose problems over tthe internet cuz no can be sure of what steps u took. I know alot of people where having syncing issues, data issues or other littke things because they did not wipe the dalvik and cache in cwm.

if you came from a completely different rom even factory u needed to fo a full factory reset as well

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
if some of u guys have more issues try to reflash with 1.9.1 first using the Full odin package. if the ep1q radio isn't working just sawp back to ee4 and give it a try. its kinda had to diagnose problems over tthe internet cuz no can be sure of what steps u took. I know alot of people where having syncing issues, data issues or other littke things because they did not wipe the dalvik and cache in cwm.

if you came from a completely different rom even factory u needed to fo a full factory reset as well

done,did,and done.. did it by the book.. DL'ed files.. unziped to odin usable file, odined the 1.9.1 then
re-boot..,,, then used Cwm to flash the 2.0 ..first i did another factory/reset wipe along with cache and delvik wipe, rebooted and msg box still will not allow any contacts etc,, only way to send a msg is to go to contacts, select the name,,, then select msg.. kinda a pian but its a work around i can live with i guess..
as for the GP1Q..cant get any file with that name that will unzip into a tar.md5 file to Odin..

so as one song says "the beat goes on"

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
done,did,and done.. did it by the book.. DL'ed files.. unziped to odin usable file, odined the 1.9.1 then
re-boot..,,, then used Cwm to flash the 2.0 ..first i did another factory/reset wipe along with cache and delvik wipe, rebooted and msg box still will not allow any contacts etc,, only way to send a msg is to go to contacts, select the name,,, then select msg.. kinda a pian but its a work around i can live with i guess..
as for the GP1Q..cant get any file with that name that will unzip into a tar.md5 file to Odin..

so as one song says "the beat goes on"

should have to unzip modem. find it thru odin.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
should have to unzip modem. find it thru odin.

DL'ed gp1q modem as a rar file so i unzipped it.. just 2 files no good to me or anyone else.. so i unzipped to gp1q tar and it shows a tar but ODIN wont accept the file..

so i am using the stock EE4 modem which done well before i flashed rooted etc.. i was just tired of stock and VZ bloat..

it kinda looks like things are about to hit a dead end street here for now.. maybe the gum is gone from the gummy.... hehehhe dont get riled just a tad of humor

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
DL'ed gp1q modem as a rar file so i unzipped it.. just 2 files no good to me or anyone else.. so i unzipped to gp1q tar and it shows a tar but ODIN wont accept the file..

so i am using the stock EE4 modem which done well before i flashed rooted etc.. i was just tired of stock and VZ bloat..

it kinda looks like things are about to hit a dead end street here for now.. maybe the gum is gone from the gummy.... hehehhe dont get riled just a tad of humor

that was a typo on my error. u should not have to unzip or extract. just find it thru odin.

hillview

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having call issues? Everytime someone calls me and I answer the speaker phone is on. I have to answer it and hit the speaker button a couple of times to get a private conversation. Also random reboots and after rebooting it says I have 79 unread text messages????? Also dropping data issues, might be related to the sd card issue. Why can't anyone come up with a ROM that just "works" without issues ?

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
if you guys are still having issues. I would suggest checking out rootzwiki where the dev team is at

rootzwiki.com/forumdisplay.php?213-TeamGummyCharged

However from what I have seen, most issues come from someone not fully wiping the phone prior to an install of a new rom. For anyone coming from a new rom it was recommended by the devs to flash the full odin cwm 1.9.1 package prior.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza