Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

Been squiring with it and its awesome, be sure to thank the DEV team.
    JBSourcery powered Gnex

Default Re: Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

Best. Rom. Ever.
    [Every time a phone gets rooted, an angel gets its wings.]

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

i will be putting up a full post later today.

Installed on my charge this morning. So far everything is working awesome . Thought it was supposed to have GB in it though.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    i will be putting up a full post later today.
    I thought so, since you are a member of Team GummyCharged and actually had a hand in making the ROM. That's why I didn't start a thread myself so as not to step on toes. Thank you kind sir.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    I thought so, since you are a member of Team GummyCharged and actually had a hand in making the ROM. That's why I didn't start a thread myself so as not to step on toes. Thank you kind sir.
    Lol, you are quite welcome. Im at my inlaws now and I will post when I got home.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Gunnermike53 - the work you guys did on this ROM is f'in awesome. Job well done sir.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Yeah wasn't trying to step on toes, just spreading the good word of Gummy 2.0
    JBSourcery powered Gnex

Since we're on this topic, I started a thread over on DroidForums.net, Mike. Hope it's not an issue, but those guys over there seem to be behind on the times. I think the last GummyCharged thread over there was 1.5

Been on 2.0 since yesterday...Quandrant benchmark consistently between 2080 and 2100. By far the best rom so far!

This is Froyo based though, right? I really like Gummy GBE but was thinking of switching. Not sure what I would be losing at his point though ... The EP1Q modem has done as well as EE4 for me too I think either radio will work though, right? Anyone switch from Gummy GBE to this one? Worth it?

It seems after wiping and flashing, the phone is super fast but after awhile, things start slowing down. I saw this on the fascinate as well.

I just loaded it up.....loving it....
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by ellisz View Post
    This is Froyo based though, right? I really like Gummy GBE but was thinking of switching. Not sure what I would be losing at his point though ... The EP1Q modem has done as well as EE4 for me too I think either radio will work though, right? Anyone switch from Gummy GBE to this one? Worth it?

It seems after wiping and flashing, the phone is super fast but after awhile, things start slowing down. I saw this on the fascinate as well.
    Yes, this is a Froyo theme.

Also, Im using this exact build with EP1Q and my radio reception is better with no delay in toggle between 3 and 4g that I have noticed. I dont think I have been out of 4g since the install. BUT I cant watch it 24/7, but def no lag or 1x.. No issues with call quality or missed calls either

I believe if U are on GBE U have to do a convert back to froyo first.

ALSO I recently have hit my highest download speeds of 17mbps since switching to ep1q
    JBSourcery powered Gnex

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ROM
    Axi0m 2.3/ Lean v1.2.2

Love dis shyt dawg. haha solid rom.

Thanks for the ROM! I was sitting on 1.8 for two months thinking I had the newest version...So far it's pretty solid and I like it.

So coming from stock rooted ee4 this is just a flash away via CWM? I have been looking at gummy since first post and looks great. If I have understood correctly no kernal so a voodoo kernal is compatible if wanted.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ROM
    Axi0m 2.3/ Lean v1.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by bellison41 View Post
    So coming from stock rooted ee4 this is just a flash away via CWM? I have been looking at gummy since first post and looks great. If I have understood correctly no kernal so a voodoo kernal is compatible if wanted.
    I did the same thing as you, ee4 rooted with PBJT oc kernal. I'm pretty sure that the download of gummy2.0 comes with its own kernal bundled. Just back up your aps on TiBackup, factory reset, wipe the cache and install. Its sweeeet, soo much faster feeling. I've had a few crashes, but nothing major.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by bellison41 View Post
    Well, I would suggets flashing the Full ODIN CWM package, this includes Gummmy 1.9, CWM, voodoo lag fix, and imnuts kernel. Then download the gummy 2.0, place it on the SD card and install via CWM.

Gummy 2.0 comes with imoseyon 13.6, very nice, and very smooth kernel which supports overclocking. I was using 13.3 before and they both are very smooth,

I personally would get rid of EE4 and flash EQ1P radio via odin. So far I am getting much faster DL speeds and no 4g searching I was always getting with EE4.
    JBSourcery powered Gnex
    Thanked by 2:
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Quote Originally Posted by TGreg104 View Post
    I did the same thing as you, ee4 rooted with PBJT oc kernal. I'm pretty sure that the download of gummy2.0 comes with its own kernal bundled. Just back up your aps on TiBackup, factory reset, wipe the cache and install. Its sweeeet, soo much faster feeling. I've had a few crashes, but nothing major.
    correct, gummy 2.0 comes with imoyeson 13.6 kernel, IMO the best U can get.
    JBSourcery powered Gnex

Quote Originally Posted by ddemlong View Post
    Well, I would suggets flashing the Full ODIN CWM package, this includes Gummmy 1.9, CWM, voodoo lag fix, and imnuts kernel. Then download the gummy 2.0, place it on the SD card and install via CWM.

Gummy 2.0 comes with imoseyon 13.6, very nice, and very smooth kernel which supports overclocking. I was using 13.3 before and they both are very smooth,

I personally would get rid of EE4 and flash EQ1P radio via odin. So far I am getting much faster DL speeds and no 4g searching I was always getting with EE4.
    Do you flash the EQ1P radio via Odin like you would any ROM? Just a different file essentially?

Thank you for positing this on DroidForums.net... I am having seroius issues with my Droid Charge for over a month, I cant hold a call at all... bad call sound and quality or drops it all together....

I know nothing about how to install Gummy, Flash, Rom, or anything else... but if it helps, I need it bad... VZ has no immediate quick fix... and I cant even hold a conversation on my phone...

Can anyone help me with this? If I can hold a phone call with Gummycharged 2.0 I am all for doing it
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Quote Originally Posted by Anderain View Post
    Do you flash the EQ1P radio via Odin like you would any ROM? Just a different file essentially?
    YUP, simple as that. If it ever gets over written back by EE4 in a flash of a new ROM simply re flash.

I only say that cuz when I flashed back to 1.9.1FE from GBE it over wrote my EP1Q and sent it back to EE4, just re flashed without a hiccup
    JBSourcery powered Gnex
    Thanked by:
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Quote Originally Posted by havinfun37 View Post
    Thank you for positing this on DroidForums.net... I am having seroius issues with my Droid Charge for over a month, I cant hold a call at all... bad call sound and quality or drops it all together....

I know nothing about how to install Gummy, Flash, Rom, or anything else... but if it helps, I need it bad... VZ has no immediate quick fix... and I cant even hold a conversation on my phone...

Can anyone help me with this? If I can hold a phone call with Gummycharged 2.0 I am all for doing it
    Guide with pics on flashing.

First download Gummy 1.9.1

Then install 2.0 via CWM, download 2.0 here

Once all that it done flash ep1q via odi,

Its not Gummy 2.0 that is going to better call quality, gummy/altered beast/eclipse/humble are just operating systems... kinda like windows 7, vistas, etc.

The one thing that will improve the radio is the EP1Q modem. Not 100% sure if you HAVE to be rooted, jump over to the forums and i am sure someone else can answer that question.

I too was completely rooting illiterate a month ago, the guides are very helpfull.
    JBSourcery powered Gnex

so should I wait till VZ fixes this call issue?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by havinfun37 View Post
    so should I wait till VZ fixes this call issue?
    I wouldnt hold your breath with verizon or samsung fixing anything.
    JBSourcery powered Gnex
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast