| || |
Re: Gummy Stuck!!!
when one runs a rom that is a root rom you have to wait for the ladys voice to stop and let the thing run its course then you can make changes ,,maybe i am barking up the wrong tree,, i just know this old dog has been there...
Originally Posted by hillview
try to find the EE4 file and use it to Odin back.. and maybe you might need yer battery in the phone..to DL etc.. so when you press the low volume key and it says DL and if you can get ODIN into DL modestick the battery in the ph before you press start on Odin..
heres better thought.
*make sure you do a complete wipe of factory/reset and wipe the delvik and cache*
1. find the odin file EE4 which is the stock froyo for the charge
2. open Odin press the Volume down on the phone
3. be sure you are using the exact cable that came with the ph.. (somehow it works)
4. once volume down key is pressed and you are ready.....and have Odin open a yellow triangle should
show its face on the phone screen..
5. make sure the file is placed in "PDA" not Phone
6. install the battery and press the start button on Odin.
7. ph will show a slow moving blue bar and say DL'ing "via"
8. dont let that bother you..mine says the same thing... when its finished you should be right back to
I hope this helps.. that EE4 file is either here somewhere,, "do a search" or its over on XDA...