imnuts's TW4 Themed EP1W ROM/Kernel

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
imnuts (world famous creator of the PBJT kernels) has released his build of the EP1W base. I flashed this last night and everything is running fast, snappy and smoothly. I have yet to do a battery calibration, but I have faith that I will not be disappointed in the battery life on this setup. Enjoy!

Here's his personal website: imnuts ? EP1W

[9-25-11][ROM][KERNEL]Infinity ROM - BETA : http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?5034-9-25-11-ROM-KERNEL-Infinity-ROM-BETA

If you boot into CWM for any reason after flashing this ROM/Kernel and then reboot your phone, it will wipe all your data. Just FYI.

Last edited:

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
@Halo- I'm running GC 2.0 right now. To run this ROM do I just proceed as normal in CWM? Have you tried the new modems? How well do they work?

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
@Halo- I'm running GC 2.0 right now. To run this ROM do I just proceed as normal in CWM? Have you tried the new modems? How well do they work?

If you're on GC 2.0, go into CWM and wipe data/cache. Then just install the .zip. And yes, I've been on the EP1W modem for a while now and have noticed an improvement over the EE4 and EP1Q.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I second what Halo said about the modems. I have been running them since they got ripped out of the leak and they are much better than the ones before.

GaseousSnake

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to rooting (just rooted for the first time to GC 2.0 last week). Can you explain more specifically what the advantages are to the new radio?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Though I didnt have the issues before, the improvements I have heard are better data connectivity, faster data transfer, better call clarity and reception, and a stronger signal.

Personally, I have a much stronger signal. I have solid 4G in areas where it would drop to 3G.

GaseousSnake

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Cool, I think I'll probably try it out. Is there anywhere that would have step by step instructions on how to get it running? I feel like I could probably blindly work my way through it, but if it's available I'd rather have set instructions.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
FYI, new update is coming out (I just flashed it) And it is fantastic. TSM parts is great. Battery life is good and I can only assume it will get better. 15 hours of moderate/heavy use and I was at 30% battery.

Chris2183

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
FYI, new update is coming out (I just flashed it) And it is fantastic. TSM parts is great. Battery life is good and I can only assume it will get better. 15 hours of moderate/heavy use and I was at 30% battery.

Any ETA on the release?

I flashed this about a week and a half ago, and its pretty nice Looking forward to the new lockscreens and TSM parts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463