Eclipse 1.3.1

Chris2183

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been running this ROM for a week now and it is awesome. The TW4 theme is worked into the phone very well. The blue/ green color scheme that replaces the ugly brown/orange color scheme is visually pleasing (it is really how the phone should have looked from the beginning), and all the VZW bloat is gone. The phone feels snappy and responsive even on the stock non Voodoo kernel.

[ROM][EE4][07/28/11] Eclipse v1.3.1 - Themes 2nd Post - Honeycomb added 7/31 - xda-developers

I am really surprised that this ROM hasnt gotten more attention.

PS. There is also a GB version, but it hasnt been updated in a while as the developer's phone died and he is currently trying to get a replacement.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been running this ROM for a week now and it is awesome. The TW4 theme is worked into the phone very well. The blue/ green color scheme that replaces the ugly brown/orange color scheme is visually pleasing (it is really how the phone should have looked from the beginning), and all the VZW bloat is gone. The phone feels snappy and responsive even on the stock non Voodoo kernel.

[ROM][EE4][07/28/11] Eclipse v1.3.1 - Themes 2nd Post - Honeycomb added 7/31 - xda-developers

I am really surprised that this ROM hasnt gotten more attention.

PS. There is also a GB version, but it hasnt been updated in a while as the developer's phone died and he is currently trying to get a replacement.

Could be due to the lack of updates. I believe Nitro has been busy working on a ROM for his other phone (I can't remember what other phone he has.) Gummy Charge seems to be the leader of the pack when it comes to Charge ROMs, and now imnuts and Retrokidd223 are getting support from other members of TSM to bring more TSM goodness to the Charge. Retrokidd223 has apparently been officially made a member of TSM and he and imnuts are bringing their own TSM goodness to imnuts' EP1W TW4 themed ROM. And there may be more TSM goodness headed to the Charge, stay tuned........................;):D

Chris2183

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Could be due to the lack of updates. I believe Nitro has been busy working on a ROM for his other phone (I can't remember what other phone he has.) Gummy Charge seems to be the leader of the pack when it comes to Charge ROMs, and now imnuts and Retrokidd223 are getting support from other members of TSM to bring more TSM goodness to the Charge. Retrokidd223 has apparently been officially made a member of TSM and he and imnuts are bringing their own TSM goodness to imnuts' EP1W TW4 themed ROM. And there may be more TSM goodness headed to the Charge, stay tuned........................;):D

I saw on Nitros Twitter where he released Eclipse on his other phone, and I just downloaded imnuts and Retrokidds ROM this morning with intentions to flash to it tonight. I was just a little surprised as stable as the ROM was that it wasnt more popular

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

There is so much WIN in this post, and yes I am and have been a big fan of nitros work. I loved his ROM on the fassy, and look forward to the Gb ROM here on the Charge. I just havent moved to any Gb ROM because they are leaks, but I do not discourage any of them. The EP1 whatever are great.