DarkCharge TQ ROM--NEW

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey I am just posting this as an FYI. The guys who have brought us the GB leaks have put out a new ROM called DarkChargeTQ

If your the adventourous type and want to give it a try, or want some more information, Here is the link: http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/charge-roms/9383-rom-darkcharge-tq.html

Note: you must be on the latest GB leak EP1W before you can flash this. You have been warned.

Also, I have nothing to do with the ROM, like I said, this is an FYI for those who don't venture out of AC much.

EDIT: Fixed URL Thanks PreceptorJR, my clipboard must got confused lol

Last edited:
Reactions: papa54

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I liked the look of this but couldn't get it to work.

Got stuck in bootloop coming from stock EP1W and humblecomb.

I just ended up just stealing the wallpaper cause I liked it. LOL

Midnight_Ninja

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
^ I may also try this when the toolbox is up and I have read through everything and feel reasonable confident with it.

Is it possible to flash this using CWM?

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just download this and nothing.............. I still have the EP1W debloat. Does anyone know what would cause a ROM not to load through CWM?

death007666

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the ep1w rooted (bloated) and installed rom manager and cwm and when i try to get it go to recovery mode it reboots the sammy screen comes up then that execute thing and then it just boots my phone back up. side note: I DID give the program permission from superuser

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the ep1w rooted (bloated) and installed rom manager and cwm and when i try to get it go to recovery mode it reboots the sammy screen comes up then that execute thing and then it just boots my phone back up. side note: I DID give the program permission from superuser

I'm pretty sure ROM Manager doesn't play nice with the Charge - I would expect that to be the culprit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci