Charge or iphone 4s

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm thinking about switching since the charge is a fail so far its ashame I'm about to be done with samsung in general but I do love android but hate the phones they are on meaning mostly plastic and the updates are horrible so thinking about seriously moving on:/

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

jono119

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
this topic might be in the wrong section but...

i AGREE!! i got rid of my charge last week and got the iphone 4s. Big change for me but i like it. the 4g isnt a big thing for me because its still just a phone surfing is pretty much the same.

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Yea well I'm not in a 4g area I do get it every now and then but I'm dealing with a phone that dies because its 4g and I rarely get to use it when I do have 4g its amazing how fast it is but not worth it really and we still have not got gingerbread this to me is a fail phone it I'm switching, gonna miss android though samsung is just disappointing I even got their laptop and returnedd it for the macbook air cuz in was all plastic
And finger prints were a nightmare with it

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I've considered switching to iphone, but every time I pick one up I get bored with it in 30 seconds. I don't understand the ihype. They are too bland for me.

cmgeek

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Did you just buy an iPhone4S outright? Trying to find a way to get rid of mine. I'd love to get a nexus, or RAZR. Looking for tips to get Verizon to give me one.

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I didn't buy an I phone yet but I am going to use my cousins upgrade when I get money and id say see if there an upgrade for any phone on your plan and take that

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Yea well I'm not in a 4g area I do get it every now and then but I'm dealing with a phone that dies because its 4g and I rarely get to use it when I do have 4g its amazing how fast it is but not worth it really and we still have not got gingerbread this to me is a fail phone it I'm switching, gonna miss android though samsung is just disappointing I even got their laptop and returnedd it for the macbook air cuz in was all plastic
And finger prints were a nightmare with it

Are macbooks metal? I don't understand peoples obsession with metal products? Yes I know it is stronger but it is also heavier and no matter what the phone is made out of the screen is still glass and weaker then plastic.

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
theres also only one company that makes the iphone and its apple so the support and updates are allot better than that of an android on 30 different companies

drjohnson89

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. It's an excellent phone if the user knows what they're doing. I have three friends with iphones, and all of them have had to pay for repairs. To the OP, enjoy the glass phone.