Any ROMs Besides Gummy?

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, it's a good ROM, but I wouldn't mind have a little variety. Has anyone encountered one? In all my searching it just directs me to Gummycharged or Altered Beast...and I'd rather not have a bunch of dragons as icons on my phone.

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was running humble 5.0 for a while on the gb2.3.6 leak....really cool....came back to stock to see how the official gb runs....

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, it's a good ROM, but I wouldn't mind have a little variety. Has anyone encountered one? In all my searching it just directs me to Gummycharged or Altered Beast...and I'd rather not have a bunch of dragons as icons on my phone.

There are ton of themes for the Gummy ROMs. Some of them are standard that just have different colors without much change to the icons.

I tried Humble. Its also a great ROM, but ended up going back to Gummy because of the variety of themes, Do you know how to access and use the ToolBox to install themes?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Any roms besides gummy?

Only two other gb ones that come to mind are Infinity and Humble. Kinda makes me wish I kept my fascinate. The rom scene for that thing is way brighter that for the charge. They even have an ICS build for that is fairly stable from what I gather.

Oh well. For what we have the charge is still a good phone to me. The display is still one of the best.

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not talking about themes...there are some features of Gummy that I don't particularly like.

The display is good but I rooted and ROMed my phone just to get away from their vomit-like color scheme.

Maybe tell us what you are looking for then? Like what you don't like about Gummy, or what you mean when you are saying you want something with a little "variety"?

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
There is not much in the way of roms. Infinity rom was released today for EP4D. This will be my next test. I have been running debloated builds as I cannot find a theme I like and most of the roms use the same voodoo kernel which does not like my phone.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
There is not much in the way of roms. Infinity rom was released today for EP4D. This will be my next test. I have been running debloated builds as I cannot find a theme I like and most of the roms use the same voodoo kernel which does not like my phone.

Will the release of infinity work with our OTA updated ph ?

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Will the release of infinity work with our OTA updated ph ?

It is built off of the OTA update so I think it should be fine. Imnuts took the update and then dumped it and modified it. The kernel is tweaked somewhat but no real source so not much going on there.

Currently it is just themed and debloated for the most part. He is still working on some other things.