Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default help! new update problems

Before the update I was on eclipse rom. I reverted back to stock, updated and re-rooted. Back on eclipse (2.0) now and phone and texting are patchy at best. Some texts don't send and call quality is crap now. Would a rom cause that?
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: help! new update problems

did you do total data, cache, davlik wipes in between each flash?

ODIN stock, boot fully
    take the OTA, reboot
    Have eclipse on the SD card, root/put CWM
    go into CWM and do wipes
    flash Eclipse
    go into OS

That is usually my order
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That's the order I did and I too always do a full wipe. I tried tweaked 2.0 and couldn't get it to take (Samsung logo for 10 min) so I went back to eclipse with the same phone performance issues. After starting the thread I tried to put tweaked on again. This time it took and I will test drive it today and post my results.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace193 View Post
    That's the order I did and I too always do a full wipe. I tried tweaked 2.0 and couldn't get it to take (Samsung logo for 10 min) so I went back to eclipse with the same phone performance issues. After starting the thread I tried to put tweaked on again. This time it took and I will test drive it today and post my results.
    I had the same issue with Tweaked 2.0 at first. Just shut back down and reboot into CWM, mount system and reload rom from SD zip. For some reason i had to load the mod twice but it worked perfectly afterwards.