1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default droid charge roms

I can't seem to find any good links for gummycharged gbe 2.0...teamgummys don't work, and neither addons rootzwiki, or any links on xda. Im running gf 2.0 fe and would really like to try 2.0 ghetto. P.s. does it run on ee4 or can it run on the fp1 update. Thank you very much for the help
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: droid charge roms

Damn auto correct...im running gummycharged 2.0 fe...xda,rootzila, and teamgummy links dont work.and id really like to try gummy2.0gbe.thanks again for thehelp

Gummy bad, no support for like a year now. Try tweaked it's the best thing out there.

My inner demons and I have come to an agreement.

hello

I am a new member in this chat room, i have a droid charge and about 1230 today a memo popped up saying install update it would take 7-10 minutes and I would not be able to use my phone at the time so I clicked it. My phone has since been on the Samsung screen and I dont know what to do. Can someone help me please

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tyegirl113 View Post
    hello

I am a new member in this chat room, i have a droid charge and about 1230 today a memo popped up saying install update it would take 7-10 minutes and I would not be able to use my phone at the time so I clicked it. My phone has since been on the Samsung screen and I dont know what to do. Can someone help me please
    If your not rooted. And its been over 1hr. Pull the battery and hope it boots up.

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus
    I'm a android know it all with too much time on my hands
    If I've helped you make sure to hit that thanks button

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock w/ Root

Quote Originally Posted by tyegirl113 View Post
    hello

Just download the factory images that are listed in one of the stickies. Load up ODIN and flash it over. It will return the phone to complete stock when you bought it. Pulling the battery and hoping it will boot will do nothing.

This is the thread you want. [How to] Return to Stock, FULL with modem ED2 Odin package(Last resort fix)