Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Baba Yaga
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Angry Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Hey guys. First post ever, I'm sure a lot of people make their first post when they have a problem. This is bugging me out.

    Rooted my Droid today. I did it at work so I don't remember everything I used in detail..
    Used ODIN 1.82, flashed Infinity and some PB&J kernel. Everything went well, it totally worked, but it ran kind of slow.

    To speed things up, I found a different rom, "CoreDroidTweakStockv2_v1.0". I booted up in CWM, and formatted my system to clear out any bugs. I flashed CoreDroidTweakStock, and I got stuck on my Samsung logo for 20 minutes. Figured it didn't work, took the battery out, booted up CWM again.

    At that point, whenever I would try to "install zip from sd card", it would say "can't mount sd card". I googled for a fix for this sd card error, and found one. ()
    I tried booting all of this stuff from Odin3 v1.85 (I'm home now, using different Odin), and it keeps saying "failed", no matter what I do. Tried using the Odin Multi-downloader version, still nothing. Phone shows the "phone triangle computer" screen, and does not boot.
    I've been searching everything, trying everything, which is probably not a great idea at this point, since it seems the more I do, the more dead my phone gets.

    Anything I can do? Also, I'm not really familiar with terms, so pretend you're teaching this to a moron. Which based on the problem I'm having, I probably am.

    Any help would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated
    You have absolutely no idea how hard I'm sweating from this.
  2. #2  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    Hey guys. First post ever, I'm sure a lot of people make their first post when they have a problem. This is bugging me out.

    Rooted my Droid today. I did it at work so I don't remember everything I used in detail..
    Used ODIN 1.82, flashed Infinity and some PB&J kernel. Everything went well, it totally worked, but it ran kind of slow.

    To speed things up, I found a different rom, "CoreDroidTweakStockv2_v1.0". I booted up in CWM, and formatted my system to clear out any bugs. I flashed CoreDroidTweakStock, and I got stuck on my Samsung logo for 20 minutes. Figured it didn't work, took the battery out, booted up CWM again.

    At that point, whenever I would try to "install zip from sd card", it would say "can't mount sd card". I googled for a fix for this sd card error, and found one. ()
    I tried booting all of this stuff from Odin3 v1.85 (I'm home now, using different Odin), and it keeps saying "failed", no matter what I do. Tried using the Odin Multi-downloader version, still nothing. Phone shows the "phone triangle computer" screen, and does not boot.
    I've been searching everything, trying everything, which is probably not a great idea at this point, since it seems the more I do, the more dead my phone gets.

    Anything I can do? Also, I'm not really familiar with terms, so pretend you're teaching this to a moron. Which based on the problem I'm having, I probably am.

    Any help would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated
    You have absolutely no idea how hard I'm sweating from this.
    At the moment you are soft bricked because during the Flash you had a connection issue that is what that screen means, i would Use a different USB port /Cord and try again with Odin. make sure you disable any anti-virus and try to use a port in the back of the computer, if you already are try a different port
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    You're amazing and I love you.
    Yeah, I had it plugged into the usb port on my monitor before. I have CWM back. I still have the sd card issue though, I can't even format it because it won't be read.
    I'm trying to reinstall stock through Odin. Do I just put the giant md5 in PDA? That's what I'm about to try. But thank you so much!

    Edit:
    I'm about to use a one package, but the .ops I have is apollo_0531.ops. Should I not use this? Looking for another but I'm not finding much.
  4. #4  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    You're amazing and I love you.
    Yeah, I had it plugged into the usb port on my monitor before. I have CWM back. I still have the sd card issue though, I can't even format it because it won't be read.
    I'm trying to reinstall stock through Odin. Do I just put the giant md5 in PDA? That's what I'm about to try. But thank you so much!

    Edit:
    I'm about to use a one package, but the .ops I have is apollo_0531.ops. Should I not use this? Looking for another but I'm not finding much.
    Glad that helped, i have not had the charge in over a year so i dont know what the latests stuff is, give me a couple mins let me see if i can get myself up to date then we will see where to go from there.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  5. #5  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Baba , where did you get apollo_0531.ops. i dont know what it is and i can not find anything about it besides it being for a different phone.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..


    ^ there. I haven't used it. But I can't find the ops file for mine, and Odin Multi Downloader requires it, along with the "one package". Unless there's yet another version of Odin I'm not aware of that DOESN'T require an ops. I have 79 tabs open
    .___.

    Edit:

    Should I just put the md5 (an md5 containing unrooted, original operating system) in the PDA? I don't even know what PDA is, I'm extremely noob, and I'm sorry for how frustrating that might be definitely is.

    Edit edit:

    K. Doin it.
  7. #7  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Download these files. lets get you to stock and start fresh


    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    I just did it, with only "F. reset time" checked, and it failed. Gave me this:

    Code:
    <ID:0/016> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> CI510_VZW_EP4_ALL_ONE-LTE-CP_REV03_user_CL706183_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/016> Odin v.3 engine (ID:16)..
    <ID:0/016> File analysis..
    <ID:0/016> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/016> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/016> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/016> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/016> boot.bin
    <ID:0/016> NAND Write Start!! 
    <ID:0/016> 
    <ID:0/016> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <ID:0/016> Removed!!
    <ID:0/016> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    :C

    Trying it with re-partition selected
  9. #9  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    I just did it, with only "F. reset time" checked, and it failed. Gave me this:

    Code:
    <ID:0/016> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> CI510_VZW_EP4_ALL_ONE-LTE-CP_REV03_user_CL706183_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/016> Odin v.3 engine (ID:16)..
    <ID:0/016> File analysis..
    <ID:0/016> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/016> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/016> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/016> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/016> boot.bin
    <ID:0/016> NAND Write Start!! 
    <ID:0/016> 
    <ID:0/016> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <ID:0/016> Removed!!
    <ID:0/016> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    :C

    Trying it with re-partition selected
    yeah tell me how that turns out
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Failed again:

    Code:
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> CI510_VZW_EP4_ALL_ONE-LTE-CP_REV03_user_CL706183_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/016> Odin v.3 engine (ID:16)..
    <ID:0/016> File analysis..
    <ID:0/016> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/016> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/016> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/016> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/016> Re-Partition operation failed.
    <ID:0/016> Removed!!
    <ID:0/016> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    I do not understand this at all.
  11. #11  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    Failed again:

    Code:
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> CI510_VZW_EP4_ALL_ONE-LTE-CP_REV03_user_CL706183_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/016> Odin v.3 engine (ID:16)..
    <ID:0/016> File analysis..
    <ID:0/016> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/016> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/016> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/016> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/016> Re-Partition operation failed.
    <ID:0/016> Removed!!
    <ID:0/016> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    I do not understand this at all.
    Do you mind Screen sharing with me?
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Do you mind Screen sharing with me?
    Sure, how? PM me info I'll do it. As soon as I get paid Saturday I'm donating. Bee tee dubs.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Thank you so much man. You wiped the sweat right from my brow, and you saved me a lot of money. I owe you owe you owe you. You're dedicated as hell. Very much appreciated.
    Thanked by:
    DroidXcon likes this.
  14. #14  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    Thank you so much man. You wiped the sweat right from my brow, and you saved me a lot of money. I owe you owe you owe you. You're dedicated as hell. Very much appreciated.
    Very welcome glad we got you up and running again

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    do you think you could help with my galaxy s3?
  16. #16  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lyke View Post
    do you think you could help with my galaxy s3?
    Sent you a private message.

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  17. #17  
    Edkof's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Also here help request for S3. Can't get the PIT file I have into my S3: 'Re-Partition operation failed.'.

    I'm using GT-I9300_mx_20120329.pit.

    Any suggestions?
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    hey same problem can you hell me
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Please help... I have problem with ODIN and my phone will not boot. Below are the details of the error in ODIN.
    PIT file: t03g_0907.pit
    PDA: N7100XXALJ1_N7100OLBALJ1_N7100DXALIA_HOME.tar.md5

    <ID:0/006> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> N7100XXALJ1_N7100OLBALJ1_N7100DXALIA_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
    <ID:0/006> File analysis..
    <ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/006> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/006> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/006> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/006>
    <ID:0/006> Re-Partition operation failed.
    <ID:0/006> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Droid Charge bricked? ODIN fails every time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Marj T View Post
    Please help... I have problem with ODIN and my phone will not boot. Below are the details of the error in ODIN.
    PIT file: t03g_0907.pit
    PDA: N7100XXALJ1_N7100OLBALJ1_N7100DXALIA_HOME.tar.md5

    <ID:0/006> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> N7100XXALJ1_N7100OLBALJ1_N7100DXALIA_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
    <ID:0/006> File analysis..
    <ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/006> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/006> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/006> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/006>
    <ID:0/006> Re-Partition operation failed.
    <ID:0/006> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    Hi. Any help here. me too stuck at the same level

    <OSM> MODEM_S5830i_DDLI1.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> CSC_S5830i_ODDLI1.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/028> Odin v.3 engine (ID:28)..
    <ID:0/028> File analysis..
    <ID:0/028> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/028> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/028> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/028> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/028>
    <ID:0/028> Re-Partition operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Similar Threads

  1. Droid Charge screen goes blank some times
    By jwalker007 in forum Verizon Droid Charge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:58 PM
  2. Soft Bricked Droid Charge
    By Immachargingmahdroid in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:10 PM
  3. Droid Charge missing awake time?
    By crspyjohn in forum Verizon Droid Charge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:44 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:30 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

B