- 1 Posts
help to remove screencapture on a Samsung Charge
Anyone had problems with random screencaptures.......
I have tried a few root apps....Root Uninstaller, and ES File Exporer,,,,,,,it will not let me delete this file....
ANYONE had sucess with getting rid of this...
- 12-09-2013, 10:31 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: help to remove screencapture on a Samsung Charge
You are not the only one who absolutely hates this feature. lol..
There are a few ways to do this but the one I use is a root method.
Two things you need:
1. Root access
2. Root File Browser <SM manager or Root Browser> both have free versions.
Browse to this folder:
Scroll Down Until you see the file(.apk)
(DELETE) Never get it back!!
(MOVE to SDCARD) Do this if you are worried it will damage your system.
Done, no more accidentally trying to back out of a lagging browser accidentally fat fingering the sequence activating the screen capture/picture sound causing those around you to wonder why the hell you "took a picture"
You will see many files in here, these are your Apps pre-installed on your Charge.
I have been able to delete many of these apps saving space and not effecting the
system BUT be very careful I have also played around too much and forged my
charge to spaz out and force me to re-flash.
I think there is a list of safe apk you can delete if you do a search.
Again, this is impossible if you do not have root access.
Hope this helps.
- By K4Y in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2013, 08:41 PM
- By MiniLily in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2013, 08:12 AM
- By paparock6969 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2012, 04:21 AM
- By neurolizer in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:29 PM
- By databit in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:30 PM