Charge: Voodoo, etc.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I am running a Samsung Fascinate with Voodoo and Voodoo control. I am considering a Charge, and was wondering if Samsung messed this phone up with their proprietary file system (like they did with the Galaxy S phones) necessitating the need for Voodoo lag fix. I am big on Voodoo sound and performance, so this would be a major let down for me. Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I am running a Samsung Fascinate with Voodoo and Voodoo control. I am considering a Charge, and was wondering if Samsung messed this phone up with their proprietary file system (like they did with the Galaxy S phones) necessitating the need for Voodoo lag fix. I am big on Voodoo sound and performance, so this would be a major let down for me. Thanks.

its still rfs but it is running really smoothly for me. JT said he could help out with voodoo but the problem is we have yet to get a functional clockwork, so until then we wait....

Reactions: cordoni

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
What is the holdip on cwm? Are we waiting in koush?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

koush didnt get it running on fascinate so i dont know if he can help us now...
the problem is it wont mount the sdcard correctly also some keys dont work to naviagate it

Reactions: cordoni

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, DXC.

Once we get cwm and a superclean rom, I may make the switch.

If there is anything I can do to help out in the charge forums until then, let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams