SetCpu issues?

rdearth53

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I took the plunge and rooted my phone yesterday. I installed.SetCpu and made a screen off profile of 200 MHz min and Max. I havr noticed my phone has rebooted just sitting there about 5 times the past couple of hours, so is my profile doing this? I'm going to get rid of it and see if that changes it. Could it possibly be too slow for the phone when it is idle and cause it to reboot so it can handle things? Thanks for any feedback!

Sent from my Droid Charge

Deuce47

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue with random restarts. I changed my settings to no changes when the screen is powered down and its been fine since. Didn't matter how I had it set up, if it was different when the screen was off I could count on it restarting.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

cwalter9

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue with random restarts. I changed my settings to no changes when the screen is powered down and its been fine since. Didn't matter how I had it set up, if it was different when the screen was off I could count on it restarting.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I run SetCpu with it set to Min 400 Max 1000, my kernel doesn't seem to support overclocking. I'm running AC's Altered Beast Alpha 3 and am having no issues with CPU scaling.

rami98

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
yep with me i have screen off min 400 max 800 because when the min is lower it crashes and reboots after about a min screen off. thats good enough though. Cant wait to undervolt this thing because on my thunderbolt when i undervolted, it could easily get through a day and sometimes a day and a half. without undervolt (and this was all on 4g) it would last most of the day like from 9 to 7. the charge goes 9 to 9 so imagine this thing undervolted. I am a moderate-heavy user.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7