[Theme][Port][EG2]Black Alien Version 2.0 July, 4 2011

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah put it in a folder on your sdcard, call it downloads or flashables , whatever you want to call it . for some reason putting the file on the root of your sdcard doesnt work. just put it in a folder that you will remember then follow mikes instructions

I put the original Black Alien theme Mike sent me on the root of my sd card and it flashed fine - guess I got lucky! Phew! I guess this next flash, I'll just put it in a folder to be on the safe side.

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
you are correct mam. and im still depoop and pinking up. taking a while. do you have an image that you would like for a swype keyboard?

Soooo, looking forward to the pink!! But no rush, I know you have a ton on your plate right now. My personal preference for the keyboard would be some pink polka dots, but don't feel obligated to do that if you think it won't appeal to the masses :)

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing this is flashable over the Altered Beast ROM. I know you guys are hard at work on many things so just checking so I don't hose something up. At least not until we have a fully functional CWR to use on the Charge. Then I'll do whatever as it is easy to get back. Thanks for the input in advance

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing this is flashable over the Altered Beast ROM. I know you guys are hard at work on many things so just checking so I don't hose something up. At least not until we have a fully functional CWR to use on the Charge. Then I'll do whatever as it is easy to get back. Thanks for the input in advance

any deodexed rom, which ab 4 is. just flash in cwm.