Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gunnermike53
  • 1 Post By girlymissjulie
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hidden Menu Option?

From what I understand, the Samsung Fascinate is similar to this phone. I've been searching for a way to disable the 'battery charged' notification. Any ideas if this will work on the Charge or not?

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    From what I understand, the Samsung Fascinate is similar to this phone. I've been searching for a way to disable the 'battery charged' notification. Any ideas if this will work on the Charge or not?

no, but its something i will look into.
    Thanked by:
    Halo 
    ssplumb likes this.

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharged GBE

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post

First, you need to enable the hidden menus:

Go to Dialer and enter *#83786633, then press the home key
    Go back into the Dialer, clear those numbers, then *#22745927
    Now a screen will appear asking for the SPC Code, enter 000000
    Press the Hiddenmenu Enable radio button, then press home button

To disable the full battery pop up, go back into your dialer and type in *#3844228#, check the box and then hit your home button.

I've done it on this process on four different Charges and all were successful - no more full battery pop up.
    Thanked by 9:
    Bengie614 likes this.

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    ROM
    Altered Beast 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by girlymissjulie View Post

To disable the full battery pop up, go back into your dialer and type in *#3844228#, check the box and then hit your home button.

I've done it on this process on four different Charges and all were successful - no more full battery pop up.
    Worked flawlessly for me as well.

Nice, do we know of any other codes for other hidden menus? I'm looking for a way to force LTE-only mode.

Awesome, thanks!

Are there any other hidden features we can get to?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

If you're ever in the Milwaukee area, your drinks are on me! Thank you!

That rocked! Thank you!

I found a long list of codes over at facinate forums. I have not tested any of these, so test at your own risk.

Secret Menus

Anyone not getting the battery charge pop up? I still got mine this morning after supposedly turning it off.

Sent from Droid Charge using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cltatenza View Post
    Anyone not getting the battery charge pop up? I still got mine this morning after supposedly turning it off.

Sent from Droid Charge using Tapatalk
    I did also out of the clear blue this am. And I swear it did not pop up the last time I charged my device but I can't be certain. So I'll report back after I have to charge it the next time around.

Unfortunately, I still get the pop up (and associated vibration even though my vibration setting is Never) after following the instructions above.

After I did the setting, I charged and got the vibration. I then checked and saw the that box "FullbatPopup/Disable Full battery Popup" was still checked. I completed the full charge and still got the vibration.

Any ideas?

ROM
    EE4 AB v5 / Voodoo PB&J

Running AB v5, gummy rom I can turn on hidden menus, but the battery code does not do anything other than disappear as soon as I enter it. I had not tried this on stock, so I don't have a good frame of reference, but I'm certainly not getting a 'battery popup' menu of any sort.

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharged GBE

Quote Originally Posted by tdenton1138 View Post
    Running AB v5, gummy rom I can turn on hidden menus, but the battery code does not do anything other than disappear as soon as I enter it. I had not tried this on stock, so I don't have a good frame of reference, but I'm certainly not getting a 'battery popup' menu of any sort.
    I noticed that after updating my husbands phone to EE4 last night - there is no longer an option to disable battery pop up, but I haven't had a chance to see whether or not the fact that I had disabled it in ED1 will stick with the EE4 update. Might be that you need to disable it in ED1 before updating, but I'll know for sure tonight and I'll post an update then.

Anyone know how to find the hidden menu to enable LTE mode only? My Samsung Charge goes in and out of 4G LTE and 3G even though I have a 3 to 4 bar 4G signal strength. I understand there is a hidden menu on the HTC Thunderbolt for this.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Re: Hidden Menu Option?

Amazing! it worked great. Can you think of any reason to disable the hidden menu when that is done?

ROM
    EE4 debloated v4.2.1

EE4 doesn't allow the option of turning this notification off as the poster above me has noted.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Firstly, I have EE4 and it shows up on my phone. Secondary, I get a "FullbatPopupApp" and it's running in the background. Do I have to have this run in the background for this to work?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

It Definitely worked for me....EE4 OTA updated.

ROM
    EE4 debloated v4.2.1

Maybe it's my ROM then.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I did this with stock EE4, you may be right

I noticed in her instructions she says once you get into the hidden menu select the radio button then press home when ACTUALLY you need to click "OK" THEN it will send you back to your dial pad.. clear whats in the dial pad then type in the next part of the numbers,,