Hidden Menu Option?

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, the Samsung Fascinate is similar to this phone. I've been searching for a way to disable the 'battery charged' notification. Any ideas if this will work on the Charge or not?

YouTube - ‪Samsung Fascinate Hidden Menu Codes‬‏

First, you need to enable the hidden menus:

Go to Dialer and enter *#83786633, then press the home key
Go back into the Dialer, clear those numbers, then *#22745927
Now a screen will appear asking for the SPC Code, enter 000000
Press the Hiddenmenu Enable radio button, then press home button

To disable the full battery pop up, go back into your dialer and type in *#3844228#, check the box and then hit your home button.

I've done it on this process on four different Charges and all were successful - no more full battery pop up.

brianct1972

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

To disable the full battery pop up, go back into your dialer and type in *#3844228#, check the box and then hit your home button.

I've done it on this process on four different Charges and all were successful - no more full battery pop up.

Worked flawlessly for me as well.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site

If you're ever in the Milwaukee area, your drinks are on me! Thank you!

EMTspud

May 16, 2011
Visit site
That rocked! Thank you!

cltatenza

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone not getting the battery charge pop up? I still got mine this morning after supposedly turning it off.

Sent from Droid Charge using Tapatalk

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone not getting the battery charge pop up? I still got mine this morning after supposedly turning it off.

Sent from Droid Charge using Tapatalk

I did also out of the clear blue this am. And I swear it did not pop up the last time I charged my device but I can't be certain. So I'll report back after I have to charge it the next time around.

NebularNovice

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, I still get the pop up (and associated vibration even though my vibration setting is Never) after following the instructions above.

After I did the setting, I charged and got the vibration. I then checked and saw the that box "FullbatPopup/Disable Full battery Popup" was still checked. I completed the full charge and still got the vibration.

Any ideas?

tdenton1138

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Running AB v5, gummy rom I can turn on hidden menus, but the battery code does not do anything other than disappear as soon as I enter it. I had not tried this on stock, so I don't have a good frame of reference, but I'm certainly not getting a 'battery popup' menu of any sort.

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Running AB v5, gummy rom I can turn on hidden menus, but the battery code does not do anything other than disappear as soon as I enter it. I had not tried this on stock, so I don't have a good frame of reference, but I'm certainly not getting a 'battery popup' menu of any sort.

I noticed that after updating my husbands phone to EE4 last night - there is no longer an option to disable battery pop up, but I haven't had a chance to see whether or not the fact that I had disabled it in ED1 will stick with the EE4 update. Might be that you need to disable it in ED1 before updating, but I'll know for sure tonight and I'll post an update then.

booned70

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to find the hidden menu to enable LTE mode only? My Samsung Charge goes in and out of 4G LTE and 3G even though I have a 3 to 4 bar 4G signal strength. I understand there is a hidden menu on the HTC Thunderbolt for this.

tintn00

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
EE4 doesn't allow the option of turning this notification off as the poster above me has noted.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

destynova

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Firstly, I have EE4 and it shows up on my phone. Secondary, I get a "FullbatPopupApp" and it's running in the background. Do I have to have this run in the background for this to work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy