Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Testers for my new ROM

Hey all.... My ROM is going into RC tonight and if you want to try it out come over to the #charge channel at AndIRC I will be there for a few more hours and will give links for anyone who asks

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
    Hey all.... My ROM is going into RC tonight and if you want to try it out come over to the #charge channel at AndIRC I will be there for a few more hours and will give links for anyone who asks
    I'd be happy to test but i can never get IRC to work for me
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    I'd be happy to test but i can never get IRC to work for me
    Hit me up on Twitter @kejar31 and I will hook you up

I'll test if you would like i dont have twitter or know how the IRC works either if you wanna PM me a link I will be happy to load it on my charge !

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

Looks good so far im running it with Jt's kernel good job

You need more testers I can do it later tonight when I get home from work. Shot me a PM or I'll hit you on Twitter. FYI it will be from @PydePypper if I use twitter

Can't access irc at work but down to test

I wouldnt mind testing it out, I'm not able to get on irc until later today. If you still need testers I would be happy to help

I would like to try

Count me in, how exactly do we get there? I haven't gone on AndIRC before. @Kejar I sent you a message via twitter as well.