Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: [ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 6/22/2011

Coupla things:

1. Is there a fix for the random static issue? I have the EE4 radio.
    2. My phone been off charger all day with zero active screen time, yet the battery history says that 80% of my battery has been devoted to my display. I've gone from 100 to 23% in 7 hours. Using this math, I've lost 62% of my battery to a inactive screen.
    3. My camera randomly opens and locks...also, is there any work on making the power button a shutter?
    4. Uploading a image to gmail only works 10% of the time and I get a handshake abort error when trying to set up my Network Solutions mail.

Thanks in advance.

ROM
    Altered Beast / Voodoo

I got a new staten update the other day. Didn't install it but can I? Our is there a gummy update that had it included? If not how do I get rid of it?
    Thanks
    Ryan

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    221 Global Posts

Default Re: [ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 6/22/2011

i put 2.0 on my aunts charge the other day using crazy daves youtube instructions,by the way tu dave as it was my first time rooting and flashing but when i tried to update to the 2.1 i kept getting the samsung screen over and over again and it never loaded so i stayed on 2.0. So my question is ....Should i upgrade to 2.1 and if so why? i cant speak on the performance as iys not my phone but i do know she loves the new look of her charge.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112