Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ROM
    Altered Beast Alpha V4

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    no way!! if you are on my rom go to the app drawer, open quickboot and hit recovery

Haha...no I switched from yours to Gummy's Rom and have no easy way to get back to clockworkmod recovery. I know I can hold vol up, pwr, and home key during boot. But I wanted an easier way.

Also if I want to go back to AB, would I just flash AB 4.11 through odin again?

ROM
    Altered Beast

Awesome! Love stock! Minus the Samsung crapware. Having the Genie Widget back is like coming home and seeing an old friend!

Just so I know to install the video fix go to cwm and install zip from Sd yes ?

Love it. Only thing is, I can't download video fix.

ROM
    Altered Beast V4

Rom is very nice. Keep up the solid work.

There a way to customize the dock, aside from the default phone/app drawer/browser setup?

In any case, very nice work. Love how much faster it is from the stock. Almost a completely different phone.

I'm still running a rooted ED1 Charge. I'm assuming all I need to do is flash a kernel that has CWM via ODIN and then flash this ROM w/ CWM?

Installed last night and this Rom is FAST!! and works great... Great Work!!

So, I want to try this ROM out......
    Currently running DroidX's AB 4.1. All I do is disable lagfix & then flash this with CWM........correct????

If I want to go back to AB, I just flash with Odin right??
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #35  

Quote Originally Posted by markkitos View Post
    So, I want to try this ROM out......
    Currently running DroidX's AB 4.1. All I do is disable lagfix & then flash this with CWM........correct????

If I want to go back to AB, I just flash with Odin right??
    You need to install CWR, I don't believe the one from Rom manager is working.. And in order to get it working you may need to romove the lagfix... But my ROM will work with or without the lagfix

So currently I'm running a version of AB from May 29th, I'm not too comfortable with the whole Rom swapping system Samsung phones use...so my question is being on this version of AB, can I just install this as I would a ROM on a HTC phone....boot into CWM wipe data/cache/dalvik and then install via ZIP?, and since this ROM does not include a kernal I do not need to reinstall one after I wipe the data because the kernal from AB is still intact...if anything else needs to be done let me know! Back on my TB and Incredible all I did was flash ROMs, I'd love to get a chance to flash a few on my Charge.

apologies in advanced if this has been asked, I am currently at work and haven't been able to scroll through the posts

Quote Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
    You need to install CWR, I don't believe the one from Rom manager is working.. And in order to get it working you may need to romove the lagfix... But my ROM will work with or without the lagfix
    kejar, just to make sure
    CWM & CWR is the same thing??
    I thing that I meant CWR in my earlier post. I boot into recovery & see red letters right?

Not sure if its been discussed. When I try to update Google voice it fails on installation.

Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by markkitos View Post
    kejar, just to make sure
    CWM & CWR is the same thing??
    I thing that I meant CWR in my earlier post. I boot into recovery & see red letters right?
    CWM and CWR are the same. Clock Work Mod Recovery typically known as CWM Recovery or CWM.

I installed this yesterday and I think it's a pretty awesome ROM, but I just noticed it doesn't have Visual Voice Mail anymore. Unless I'm just missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalDiesel View Post
    I installed this yesterday and I think it's a pretty awesome ROM, but I just noticed it doesn't have Visual Voice Mail anymore. Unless I'm just missing something.
    I noticed that too and there's a fix for it here.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettomuffin View Post
    I noticed that too and there's a fix for it here.

Is that installed using the 'install from zip' option in CWM?

Quote Originally Posted by KassaNovaKaine View Post
    Is that installed using the 'install from zip' option in CWM?
    Yup, just flash it and you're golden.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

cant wait until gummy is on ee4! w000t
    If You're not Cheating, You're not Trying.

Just so everyone knows, this is available in Rom Manager for download and it works. And no need to revert to ED1 or disable lagfix.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #46  

Quote Originally Posted by steste1122 View Post
    Just so everyone knows, this is available in Rom Manager for download and it works. And no need to revert to ED1 or disable lagfix.
    Yea I uploaded it to ROM manager but I dont know if ROM Manager is ready for primetime on the Charge

ROM
    Altered Beast V4

I used this and flashed it over ab4 in odin, i am having issues getting jt's rom to flash but it worked, flashed back to ab4 because i could not find the settings tab for launchr pro

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #48  

Quote Originally Posted by rescueswimmer View Post
    I used this and flashed it over ab4 in odin, i am having issues getting jt's rom to flash but it worked, flashed back to ab4 because i could not find the settings tab for launchr pro

Huh? setting tab????

ROM
    Altered Beast V4

Quote Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
    Huh? setting tab????
    Preferences tab to adjust lp setting etc

Where in ROM Manager is this? I cant seem to find it.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast