[ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 6/22/2011

integral0

May 27, 2011
Visit site
awesome job with the rom! have a problem with 1.8 though. flashed on top of 1.7.5 without wiping and all seems well except for the camera. every time I try using the camera (either through the camera app or youtube etc.) the screen blacks out and after a few seconds I get an error message "The application Camera (process com.sec.android.app.camera) has been stopped unexpectedly, Please try again." can you look into this? it was working fine with 1.7.5. thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
awesome job with the rom! have a problem with 1.8 though. flashed on top of 1.7.5 without wiping and all seems well except for the camera. every time I try using the camera (either through the camera app or youtube etc.) the screen blacks out and after a few seconds I get an error message "The application Camera (process com.sec.android.app.camera) has been stopped unexpectedly, Please try again." can you look into this? it was working fine with 1.7.5. thanks and keep up the awesome work!

If you are on 1.8 head over here [ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 06/22/11 and grab the Camera fix file. It is corrected in his newest 1.8.1 build fyi.

Reactions: integral0

hermdog#AC

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi. First, great work! Love it after 12 hours (1.7.5.) Clean and fast. Coming from AB 5 and EE4. Did a complete wipe before installing. I haven't seen this on this thread, but I'm now under attack from OZ Mail messages after setting up email. Related to the POP3 accounts and not Exchange. What did I do wrong? Any recommendations appreciated including starting from scratch. Thanks in advance.

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi. First, great work! Love it after 12 hours (1.7.5.) Clean and fast. Coming from AB 5 and EE4. Did a complete wipe before installing. I haven't seen this on this thread, but I'm now under attack from OZ Mail messages after setting up email. Related to the POP3 accounts and not Exchange. What did I do wrong? Any recommendations appreciated including starting from scratch. Thanks in advance.

Its a Verizon issue with ozmail contact them and have them put a stop to it. you may want to reply STOP to help speed the process along but you will need to contact Verizon about it.

hermdog#AC

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Additional - wiped all the POP3 accounts and still getting messages from OZMAIL so it must be settings from the previous ROM. Also tried a different client (K9) but no luck. Lots of threads on this but little clarity and precise remedies. Tried responding to the texts and don't want to call Verizon. Thanks again.

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm really enjoying this ROM. Thank you! I'm only having one problem, which is app updates not showing up in the market when I pull up "My apps" even though updates have been posted to the market. I made added the modified build.prop file from a few pages ago and it didn't help.

Thanks in advance!
I had that issue. Make sure you have a back up and you need to do a master reset and then it should work. Then restore your apps with what ever program you use.

anon(344812)

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have issues with their Calendar app? None of the events are being synced to my phone, and none of the events I create on the phone show up on the server. I checked the account settings and everything is fine.

Is there a bug?

ScottDroid

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyway to get Backup assistant in this ROM ? I applied a backup assistant apk form a member at xda and one droidxcon posted but all i get is a black screen when I open the app ? can anyone help I real need this to work.:'(

mmamo

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Easy work around for Backup Assitant not working. You can log into your backup assistant accont at this address, https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...services/backup-assistantplus/&token=vOvaTlId and choose to export your contacts for an email accoint ie google. It will export them to a CSV file. Log into your gmail account and import them. Then sync your contacts with gmail and there ya go. Takes about 3 mins to complete from start to finsh.

Reactions: P1X3LPU5H3R

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR