[ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 6/22/2011

tsitalon1

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Looking for clockworkmod, now that I am on this ROM. The above link is 45 pages :)

Can I just install clockworkmod from the market?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It seems about the same speedwise and battery life, but his rom has a more unified theme to it ,and cleaner look than mine. And im sure he is going to come out with some great updates as he is alot more experienced than i am :)

DroidXcon - Don't go selling yourself short :p your ROM is coming a long nicely. I like it a lot! Where did you find the wallpaper so I hope you are going to continue to develop yours.

I would like to see a battery icon like yours get incorporated into GummyCHARGED, I like have the battery meter at a glance.

Keep up the good work.

brianct1972

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
DroidXcon - Don't go selling yourself short :p your ROM is coming a long nicely. I like it a lot! Where did you find the wallpaper so I hope you are going to continue to develop yours.

I would like to see a battery icon like yours get incorporated into GummyCHARGED, I like have the battery meter at a glance.

Keep up the good work.

I LOVE the red circle battery meter, but for some reason it is gone or random on AB 4.1.1

Edit: I think it stays blue when fully charged, then goes to the red circle when less then 98%

Last edited:

saillling4life

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Is everything that is needed to be downloaded in the link or is there some other place to go to find it. And if you are running stock how do you get clockwork reboot.

tsitalon1

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
no way!! if you are on my rom go to the app drawer, open quickboot and hit recovery

Haha...no I switched from yours to Gummy's Rom and have no easy way to get back to clockworkmod recovery. I know I can hold vol up, pwr, and home key during boot. But I wanted an easier way.

Also if I want to go back to AB, would I just flash AB 4.11 through odin again?

anon(344812)

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
There a way to customize the dock, aside from the default phone/app drawer/browser setup?

In any case, very nice work. Love how much faster it is from the stock. Almost a completely different phone.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm still running a rooted ED1 Charge. I'm assuming all I need to do is flash a kernel that has CWM via ODIN and then flash this ROM w/ CWM?

markkitos

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
So, I want to try this ROM out......
Currently running DroidX's AB 4.1. All I do is disable lagfix & then flash this with CWM........correct????

If I want to go back to AB, I just flash with Odin right??

kejar31

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So, I want to try this ROM out......
Currently running DroidX's AB 4.1. All I do is disable lagfix & then flash this with CWM........correct????

If I want to go back to AB, I just flash with Odin right??

You need to install CWR, I don't believe the one from Rom manager is working.. And in order to get it working you may need to romove the lagfix... But my ROM will work with or without the lagfix

0peth

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
So currently I'm running a version of AB from May 29th, I'm not too comfortable with the whole Rom swapping system Samsung phones use...so my question is being on this version of AB, can I just install this as I would a ROM on a HTC phone....boot into CWM wipe data/cache/dalvik and then install via ZIP?, and since this ROM does not include a kernal I do not need to reinstall one after I wipe the data because the kernal from AB is still intact...if anything else needs to be done let me know! Back on my TB and Incredible all I did was flash ROMs, I'd love to get a chance to flash a few on my Charge.

apologies in advanced if this has been asked, I am currently at work and haven't been able to scroll through the posts

markkitos

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
You need to install CWR, I don't believe the one from Rom manager is working.. And in order to get it working you may need to romove the lagfix... But my ROM will work with or without the lagfix

kejar, just to make sure
CWM & CWR is the same thing??
I thing that I meant CWR in my earlier post. I boot into recovery & see red letters right?

LethalDiesel

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I installed this yesterday and I think it's a pretty awesome ROM, but I just noticed it doesn't have Visual Voice Mail anymore. Unless I'm just missing something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user