[ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 6/22/2011

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I used this and flashed it over ab4 in odin, i am having issues getting jt's rom to flash but it worked, flashed back to ab4 because i could not find the settings tab for launchr pro

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Nash Latkje

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Toying with trying out Gummy since you've got the ee4 update going now.
Quick questions

Already running AB4.1.1 and I haven't installed ee4 at all. Will flashing to Gummy install e4 or will I need to flash stock and OTA for it first?

kejar31

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Toying with trying out Gummy since you've got the ee4 update going now.
Quick questions

Already running AB4.1.1 and I haven't installed ee4 at all. Will flashing to Gummy install e4 or will I need to flash stock and OTA for it first?

Here is the quick and dirty instructions on going from a rooted ED2 install to a Rooted EE4 with GummyCharged

1. Install ED1 Root Odin found here on XDA (make sure you deactivate voodoo if you have it activated)
2. Boot and let it OTA you to ED2 (stock)
3. download the EE4 update found on this site and put it on the root of your SD card.. Rename that file to update.zip
4. boot into stock recovery and select install update.zip.
5. let it do its thing
6. after booting and verifying that everything is working on EE4, install CWR from this thread via Odin
7. Install a root Kernel via Odin or CWR for either voodoo or non voodoo depending on whether you want or know how to activate it.
8. install Wipe data
9. Install GummyCharged

Nash Latkje

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Decided to be ******ed and stay up to do this.

>.>; -edit- Did the smart things and double backed in the thread...

After WAY to long I have Gummy on my charge. I'll post opinions on it when I've had time to play with it tomorrow.

-_-; for some reason my phone would not flash CWM after i messed up the first time. Had to reinstall AB to get the kernel to install properly...

Last edited:

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
has anyone had any problems getting their contacts backed up after installing gummycharge (since it requires to do a wipe data/factory reset)???

backup assistant won't work. and i really need to get my contacts back.

when i try to run backup assistant, i keep getting "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

muzhik

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
has anyone had any problems getting their contacts backed up after installing gummycharge (since it requires to do a wipe data/factory reset)???

backup assistant won't work. and i really need to get my contacts back.

when i try to run backup assistant, i keep getting "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

did u have them backed up to ur google account by any chance?

Posted from AB 4.1.1 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie