[Theme][Port]Blue Midnight Version 1.3 June, 14 2011

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is a prot of Blue Midnight by jstine671 for the Epic 4G found here and Blue Midnight for the Fascinate by me found here.

This should work on all EE4 deodexed ROM's. Flash in Cwm.

It works now!!!!!!!!.

1.2 Change Log
more poop

1.1 Change Log:
I removed some poop from the mms that I forgot.

Whats themed:

Framework-res
Twframework-res
Dialer
Calculator
Swype
Contacts
Mms

To do:
Phone (the in call dialer. This will have to wait until i get a Charge. Its to difficult with out being able to test myself).
Whatever else you guys want.
Icon Pack

Blue Midnight 1.3

Any bug reports MUST be accompanied by a screenshot or you will be ignored.

Last edited:

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks gunnermike your themes are amazing work, Ill try and swing some donations your way.. You deserve a charge for all you do for our community
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

neemo6

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Wow this looks amazing. Ive never used a theme so this is going to definitely be my first. Just got to wait till the voodoo kernels get situated w/ the ee4 deal.

etruscan

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Flashed onto the third EE4 package from DroidXcon's post about EE4 images. Stuck at boot loop animation, working on it. Total novice, gonna take a bit.

Third package: Deodexed system, imnuts modded CWM, jt voodoo kernel (Rooted)

This may well have been user error. I did install from sdcard in Yellow CWM.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Flashed onto the third EE4 package from DroidXcon's post about EE4 images. Stuck at boot loop animation, working on it. Total novice, gonna take a bit.

Third package: Deodexed system, imnuts modded CWM, jt voodoo kernel (Rooted)

This may well have been user error. I did install from sdcard in Yellow CWM.

lol, stinkin drunk people.

use the latest cwm. reflash rom of your choise.

boot

reboot to cwm

flash theme

etruscan

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
My actions since first post:

reflashed deodexed rom w/ voodoo and new CWM (did this from Odin though)

booted, checked all was good.

Rebooted to CWM.

Installed Theme from SD card. (according to instructions in your sticky).

Stuck @ boot animation loop.

Reflashed same rom from Odin. Not retrying the theme again quite yet.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Bootloop here too...running the exact same ROM and new CWM.....

Edit: I had AB 4.1.1 already on my SD Card so figured I'd just hit install on it before I go back and reflash everything. Somehow I've ended up with this:

rupop2.jpg

I'm missing my signal icon though...maybe that's the issue? I don't know...but that's what's missing, other than that I've somehow ended up with this theme even though I installed AB 4.1.1....go figure....

Last edited:

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
boot loops for me are not on bootup just as i try and access certain things like the settings that force close as well, im curious if black alien will bootloop, running gummy charged 1.5 also on an ee4 Radio manually updated from ota,, hey gunnermike i usually just take your apps and replace my stock ones, but figured whatever i can always revert the framework if i want too as well. but here's another issue for me, i get Force closes from Menu, Setting, and clicking any of these Call, Sound, Location and security accounts and sync and on or two more , Though wireless, display and date time and about phone etc, work, ALSO MY built in SCREENSHOT from holding back button and pressing home reboots my phone, sorry i will try and get pics

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
boot loops for me are not on bootup just as i try and access certain things like the settings that force close as well, im curious if black alien will bootloop, running gummy charged 1.5 also on an ee4 Radio manually updated from ota,, hey gunnermike i usually just take your apps and replace my stock ones, but figured whatever i can always revert the framework if i want too as well. but here's another issue for me, i get Force closes from Menu, Setting, and clicking any of these Call, Sound, Location and security accounts and sync and on or two more , Though wireless, display and date time and about phone etc, work, ALSO MY built in SCREENSHOT from holding back button and pressing home reboots my phone, sorry i will try and get pics

please see your xda post.

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
YES to GUNNERMIKE i originally flashed the midnight blue 1.2 using the newest clockwork, had force close issues from trying to access system settings and screen captures. but i made a back up of both framework files, and restored them, KEPT all blue apk's and kept blue in system settings panel, as well as having all click able setting fully functional. its something in one of those framework files maybe ? keep me updated.

Reactions: gunnermike53

neemo6

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Im on jt kernel, pbj, inmuts cwm mod fix, im getting loop at animation as well. Although i did try to flash some of the icon packs. Do they not work w/ this phone? This also keeps force closing launcher pro, are they not compatible?

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Im on jt kernel, pbj, inmuts cwm mod fix, im getting loop at animation as well. Although i did try to flash some of the icon packs. Do they not work w/ this phone? How do i stop the loop?
you extract the icon to ur sd card. Do not flash them.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to remove the theme? I have wiped data and just want to start all over.

Hey neemo6, this is what i do and it works every time i want to flash any of GunnerMike's themes, either i replace the framework-res.apk and twframework.apk with backups that either i made or found from my the rom's .zip file. along with whatever else is themed from the system/apps folder like swype, dialer, system settings etc, or if im feeling lazy which i do more then manually copying files is reinstall gummycharge 1.75 because that is the rom im using and i've never had to wipe or reinstall a single app, No issues from doing this, and i do it every time i want to change a theme also it takes only like 5 seconds in cwr. hope this helps.

neemo6

May 31, 2011
Visit site
All i want do to right now i just get the stock theme back on since this theme is not working with some of my widgets.