Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default [Theme][Port]Blue Midnight Version 1.3 June, 14 2011

    This is a prot of Blue Midnight by jstine671 for the Epic 4G found and Blue Midnight for the Fascinate by me found .

    This should work on all EE4 deodexed ROMs. Flash in Cwm.

    It works now!!!!!!!!.

    1.2 Change Log
    more ****

    1.1 Change Log:
    I removed some **** from the mms that I forgot.

    Whats themed:

    Framework-res
    Twframework-res
    Dialer
    Calculator
    Swype
    Contacts
    Mms

    To do:
    Phone (the in call dialer. This will have to wait until i get a Charge. Its to difficult with out being able to test myself).
    Whatever else you guys want.
    Icon Pack



    Any bug reports MUST be accompanied by a screenshot or you will be ignored.
    Last edited by gunnermike53; 06-14-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Thanked by 3:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
  3. #3  
    dabomb420's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharged 175 / Voodoo

    Default

    Thanks gunnermike your themes are amazing work, Ill try and swing some donations your way.. You deserve a charge for all you do for our community
    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  4. #4  

    Default

    Wow this looks amazing. Ive never used a theme so this is going to definitely be my first. Just got to wait till the voodoo kernels get situated w/ the ee4 deal.
  5. #5  

    Default

    Flashed onto the third EE4 package from DroidXcon's post about EE4 images. Stuck at boot loop animation, working on it. Total novice, gonna take a bit.

    Third package: Deodexed system, imnuts modded CWM, jt voodoo kernel (Rooted)

    This may well have been user error. I did install from sdcard in Yellow CWM.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etruscan View Post
    Flashed onto the third EE4 package from DroidXcon's post about EE4 images. Stuck at boot loop animation, working on it. Total novice, gonna take a bit.

    Third package: Deodexed system, imnuts modded CWM, jt voodoo kernel (Rooted)

    This may well have been user error. I did install from sdcard in Yellow CWM.
    lol, stinkin drunk people.

    use the latest cwm. reflash rom of your choise.

    boot

    reboot to cwm

    flash theme
  7. #7  

    Default

    My actions since first post:

    reflashed deodexed rom w/ voodoo and new CWM (did this from Odin though)

    booted, checked all was good.

    Rebooted to CWM.

    Installed Theme from SD card. (according to instructions in your sticky).

    Stuck @ boot animation loop.

    Reflashed same rom from Odin. Not retrying the theme again quite yet.
  8. #8  

    Default

    Bootloop here too...running the exact same ROM and new CWM.....

    Edit: I had AB 4.1.1 already on my SD Card so figured I'd just hit install on it before I go back and reflash everything. Somehow I've ended up with this:



    I'm missing my signal icon though...maybe that's the issue? I don't know...but that's what's missing, other than that I've somehow ended up with this theme even though I installed AB 4.1.1....go figure....
    Last edited by Ghetto_Cowgirl; 06-12-2011 at 10:05 PM.
  9. #9  
    dabomb420's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharged 175 / Voodoo

    Default

    boot loops for me are not on bootup just as i try and access certain things like the settings that force close as well, im curious if black alien will bootloop, running gummy charged 1.5 also on an ee4 Radio manually updated from ota,, hey gunnermike i usually just take your apps and replace my stock ones, but figured whatever i can always revert the framework if i want too as well. but here's another issue for me, i get Force closes from Menu, Setting, and clicking any of these Call, Sound, Location and security accounts and sync and on or two more , Though wireless, display and date time and about phone etc, work, ALSO MY built in SCREENSHOT from holding back button and pressing home reboots my phone, sorry i will try and get pics
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    pulled until i figure what is screwed up.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabomb420 View Post
    boot loops for me are not on bootup just as i try and access certain things like the settings that force close as well, im curious if black alien will bootloop, running gummy charged 1.5 also on an ee4 Radio manually updated from ota,, hey gunnermike i usually just take your apps and replace my stock ones, but figured whatever i can always revert the framework if i want too as well. but here's another issue for me, i get Force closes from Menu, Setting, and clicking any of these Call, Sound, Location and security accounts and sync and on or two more , Though wireless, display and date time and about phone etc, work, ALSO MY built in SCREENSHOT from holding back button and pressing home reboots my phone, sorry i will try and get pics
    please see your xda post.
  12. #12  
    dabomb420's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharged 175 / Voodoo

    Default

    YES to GUNNERMIKE i originally flashed the midnight blue 1.2 using the newest clockwork, had force close issues from trying to access system settings and screen captures. but i made a back up of both framework files, and restored them, KEPT all blue apk's and kept blue in system settings panel, as well as having all click able setting fully functional. its something in one of those framework files maybe ? keep me updated.
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    it's good to go!!!!!!

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  14. #14  
    tarheelmike's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    ROM
    CWM w/ PBJT (Voodoo)

    Default

    I am running EE4 w/ CWM & PBJT (Voodoo) w/ a custom theme for swype. Can I flash this and maintain my custom swype theme?
  15. #15  

    Default

    Im on jt kernel, pbj, inmuts cwm mod fix, im getting loop at animation as well. Although i did try to flash some of the icon packs. Do they not work w/ this phone? This also keeps force closing launcher pro, are they not compatible?
    Last edited by neemo6; 06-17-2011 at 11:46 AM.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelmike View Post
    I am running EE4 w/ CWM & PBJT (Voodoo) w/ a custom theme for swype. Can I flash this and maintain my custom swype theme?
    Reflash swype after theme.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neemo6 View Post
    Im on jt kernel, pbj, inmuts cwm mod fix, im getting loop at animation as well. Although i did try to flash some of the icon packs. Do they not work w/ this phone? How do i stop the loop?
    you extract the icon to ur sd card. Do not flash them.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  18. #18  

    Default

    Is there a way to remove the theme? I have wiped data and just want to start all over.
  19. #19  
    dabomb420's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharged 175 / Voodoo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neemo6 View Post
    Is there a way to remove the theme? I have wiped data and just want to start all over.
    Hey neemo6, this is what i do and it works every time i want to flash any of GunnerMike's themes, either i replace the framework-res.apk and twframework.apk with backups that either i made or found from my the ROMs .zip file. along with whatever else is themed from the system/apps folder like swype, dialer, system settings etc, or if im feeling lazy which i do more then manually copying files is reinstall gummycharge 1.75 because that is the rom im using and i've never had to wipe or reinstall a single app, No issues from doing this, and i do it every time i want to change a theme also it takes only like 5 seconds in cwr. hope this helps.
  20. #20  

    Default

    All i want do to right now i just get the stock theme back on since this theme is not working with some of my widgets.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neemo6 View Post
    All i want do to right now i just get the stock theme back on since this theme is not working with some of my widgets.
    so what wrong?? there is nothing that should effect your widgets. whats happening?
  22. #22  

    Default Re: [Theme][Port]Blue Midnight Version 1.3 June, 14 2011

    Does this work with the gingerbread leaks?
  23. #23  
    KainGC's Avatar

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: [Theme][Port]Blue Midnight Version 1.3 June, 14 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by neemo6 View Post
    Does this work with the gingerbread leaks?
    EE4 themes will not work with gingerbread unfortunately They changed up the .apks that need to be modified for GB, so we'll have to update our themes for it.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,195 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default Re: [Theme][Port]Blue Midnight Version 1.3 June, 14 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by KainGC View Post
    EE4 themes will not work with gingerbread unfortunately They changed up the .apks that need to be modified for GB, so we'll have to update our themes for it.
    working on it.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: [Theme][Port]Blue Midnight Version 1.3 June, 14 2011

    Awesome stuff Gunner! This is the only theme I have ever cared about putting on a phone and will probably be the only one.

Posting Permissions

B