[Theme]Pinkie GenX Version 1.1 June, 16 2011

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This a pink theme. I got some of the images from the ping GenerationX theme by D3StRoY found here. However most of the images and apps are my work.

1.1 Change log.

did so touch up on the contacts (still have a lot to do here)
fixed the bluetooth icon and signal bars.

still have a lot to do. so bare with me. any sugestions?

Whats themed
framework
twframework
mms
contacts
dialer
media provider
settings

I am not done, and am open to sugestions. As usual, post pics!!

Pinkie GenX Version 1.1

Last edited:
Reactions: dabomb420

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow great job gunnermike, its fine the way it is. My wife is picking up a Charge soon and she would be happy to this on there.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Having the whole theme similar to the red theme would be awesome instead of the flat kind of look. I'll be using my 57 themed swype so not fussed about that

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge using Tapatalk

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Pink somewhere on the USB connect screen would be nice and the clock on the unlock screen neon pink? Black status bar instead? It's kind of greyish,...bout all I can think of :p

I don't know if it's just me but since putting this theme on, when I go to unlock using the puzzle screen...the empty puzzle piece is one row up from where it usually is, when I go to move the piece over to the empty spot well the empty spot moves down a row. I bet that makes no sense but I can't get a screen shot of it....

GramieDroid

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh this is beautiful. I'm coming from BB tour and tomorrow I'm getting my Charge. It's been a few years since I played in linux . I hope I don't get fright fingers. Thankyou so much for this. I didn't want to be the one to ask for something a little less black and angry in a theme. Just grateful I have this forum to go to for help. Thanks again.:)

superstar1213

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Pink somewhere on the USB connect screen would be nice and the clock on the unlock screen neon pink? Black status bar instead? It's kind of greyish,...bout all I can think of :p

I don't know if it's just me but since putting this theme on, when I go to unlock using the puzzle screen...the empty puzzle piece is one row up from where it usually is, when I go to move the piece over to the empty spot well the empty spot moves down a row. I bet that makes no sense but I can't get a screen shot of it....

Mine is doing this also.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
these are all great suggestions and i will try and incorperate as much as i can. as far as the lock screen, i will have to look into this. also dont forget there is an aosp lock screen that you can use if its too annoying in the mean time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87