[How to] Return to Stock, FULL with modem ED2 Odin package(Last resort fix)

cruser635

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Problems after going back to stock?

I was having problems after following the [HOW-TO] Get a rooted version of EE4 so I went and tried to follow [How to] Return to Stock, FULL with modem ED2 Odin package(Last resort fix). I have two known issues right now
1) I can not use WIFI, it sees the system, the system sees it but it won?t connect.
2) Can?t access SD Card in CWM. I end up getting errors like ?can?t open /cache/recovery?, ?can?t mount /sdcard?, ?error mounting sdcard?. I'm guessing that also why I can't get onto the Market as well.

If I need to flash something in Odin a direct link to the download would help me tremendously. Any Help is greatly appreciated.

Hardware Version: i510.06
Firmware Version: 2.2.1
Baseband Version: i510.06 V.EE4, SCH-I510.EE1
Kernal version: 2.6.32.9 imnuts@virtualbox #1
Build Number: SCH-I510.EE4

Imburr

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [How to] Return to Stock, FULL with modem ED2 Odin package(La

Just un rooted my Droid Charge from Gummy 2.0 back to stock, heading to the store now to trade it in for the... Droid Bionic. Yum, thanks for the guide!

Midnight_Ninja

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site

Just a quick check:
1) Is this still valid?
2) Can I load a nandroid backup from stock? , and if not, can I backup using a root application(like Ti-Backup root) to restore my data?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the link and data is still valid. If you want to go back to ed2 the ota to ee4 and restore via tibu you can. I did it at least a week ago, maybe a bit longer

Charged up post!

sheldonblack

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

I want to go from GC1.9.1 back to stock do I need to do a factory data reset before using this method? Also is getting back to EE4 after this as easy as an ota update?

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

I want to go from GC1.9.1 back to stock do I need to do a factory data reset before using this method? Also is getting back to EE4 after this as easy as an ota update?

I wouldn't expect you to need to do a factory data reset, as ODIN essentially wipes your phone anyway (I could be wrong on that, but I haven't wiped before flashing a stock ROM in ODIN a number of times and all has been well). And yes - once you have flashed the ED2 stock here getting back to EE4 should be as simple as an OTA update.

junksecret

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know if this works if I have Voodoo Lagfix installed and am using EXT4 rather than RFS?

jgarlock99999

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

I also had to put the battery back in the phone after the yellow triangle appears but before I click start.

Thanks to the other poster that suggested this!

I had voodoo lagfix installed using ext4 before going back to stock. I didn't see any issues.

laidback1978

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

i tried this now when it tries to go through the process it says rx timeout please help

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for this thread. Step by step is super well written. Worked like a charm for me. I did get fail in ODIN with the battery out. With the battery in, everything went fine.

LingHoney

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

I performed all all steps asked but now my phone constantly crashes. Is there not a Samsung/Verizon bloated file included in the md5 file? Just a FYI also, I wanted to perform this in order to remove a gmail account that would not with numerous hard resets......long story short, gmail is still there even after this. ???

R3dFeathers

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

I've tried everything except the battery pull. I Finally got an error message to my problem: "Process service not responding" all the apps that crash on boot say "process.com"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10