Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: [How to] Return to Stock, FULL with modem ED2 Odin package(La

I want to go from GC1.9.1 back to stock do I need to do a factory data reset before using this method? Also is getting back to EE4 after this as easy as an ota update?

Quote Originally Posted by sheldonblack View Post
    I want to go from GC1.9.1 back to stock do I need to do a factory data reset before using this method? Also is getting back to EE4 after this as easy as an ota update?
    I wouldn't expect you to need to do a factory data reset, as ODIN essentially wipes your phone anyway (I could be wrong on that, but I haven't wiped before flashing a stock ROM in ODIN a number of times and all has been well). And yes - once you have flashed the ED2 stock here getting back to EE4 should be as simple as an OTA update.

Awesome! Thanks a ton, saved my phone!!

Does anyone know if this works if I have Voodoo Lagfix installed and am using EXT4 rather than RFS?

I also had to put the battery back in the phone after the yellow triangle appears but before I click start.

Thanks to the other poster that suggested this!

I had voodoo lagfix installed using ext4 before going back to stock. I didn't see any issues.

i tried this now when it tries to go through the process it says rx timeout please help

Thanks for this thread. Step by step is super well written. Worked like a charm for me. I did get fail in ODIN with the battery out. With the battery in, everything went fine.

I performed all all steps asked but now my phone constantly crashes. Is there not a Samsung/Verizon bloated file included in the md5 file? Just a FYI also, I wanted to perform this in order to remove a gmail account that would not with numerous hard resets......long story short, gmail is still there even after this. ???

I've tried everything except the battery pull. I Finally got an error message to my problem: "Process service not responding" all the apps that crash on boot say "process.com"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12