Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: [How to] Return to Stock, FULL with modem ED2 Odin package(La

I want to go from GC1.9.1 back to stock do I need to do a factory data reset before using this method? Also is getting back to EE4 after this as easy as an ota update?

Quote Originally Posted by sheldonblack View Post
    I want to go from GC1.9.1 back to stock do I need to do a factory data reset before using this method? Also is getting back to EE4 after this as easy as an ota update?
    I wouldn't expect you to need to do a factory data reset, as ODIN essentially wipes your phone anyway (I could be wrong on that, but I haven't wiped before flashing a stock ROM in ODIN a number of times and all has been well). And yes - once you have flashed the ED2 stock here getting back to EE4 should be as simple as an OTA update.
    "Knowledge is power. Ignorance is bliss. Sanity is the fine line in between." - Anonymous

Awesome! Thanks a ton, saved my phone!!

Does anyone know if this works if I have Voodoo Lagfix installed and am using EXT4 rather than RFS?

I also had to put the battery back in the phone after the yellow triangle appears but before I click start.

Thanks to the other poster that suggested this!

I had voodoo lagfix installed using ext4 before going back to stock. I didn't see any issues.

i tried this now when it tries to go through the process it says rx timeout please help

Thanks for this thread. Step by step is super well written. Worked like a charm for me. I did get fail in ODIN with the battery out. With the battery in, everything went fine.

I performed all all steps asked but now my phone constantly crashes. Is there not a Samsung/Verizon bloated file included in the md5 file? Just a FYI also, I wanted to perform this in order to remove a gmail account that would not with numerous hard resets......long story short, gmail is still there even after this. ???

I've tried everything except the battery pull. I Finally got an error message to my problem: "Process service not responding" all the apps that crash on boot say "process.com"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12