where are you imnuts?

MikeS

May 4, 2011
Visit site
This is just a poke to see where my boy imnts is hiding. Just wondering it we are going to see a Voodoo kernel with the boot animation fixed and all that other pb&j goodness. A heads up would be so cool my friend.

With tons of mad respect

Mike

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Check over on xda, that's where he and the other devs spend most of their time. But he has given us quite alot in a very short period of time. Debloated stock ROM's for those who prefer that, the most functional CWM we've seen yet, his awesome PBJ kernel with jt's voodoo, and one with the OC/UV source built-in. That's pretty awesome, and already his kernels run as stable as the stock one, but a good bit quicker. All I'm really looking for at this point is fixing the boot animation and maybe a faster boot-up, improved stability (if possible), and maybe voodoo color (though its not nearly as necessary with S-AMOLED+).

But with us likely to hear something about GB any day now, I wouldn't want him to get burned out working on Froyo kernels, I'd rather wait and have a full-featured GB kernel with the VZW spyware ripped out right off the bat! :cool:

Still though, mad props to him for everything he's done.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not too concerned about the boot animation. I mean really, how often do you sit there and reboot your phone just so you can enjoy the animation?

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not too concerned about the boot animation. I mean really, how often do you sit there and reboot your phone just so you can enjoy the animation?

Lol... I couldn't agree more. Always has baffled me why so many folks are so interested in the boot animation. i power mine on set it down and walk away from it.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
boot animation is cool.

stop asking. he is working hard on several phones. i know you are excited, but there is nothing more annoying than "are we there yet" posts.

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
boot animation is cool.

stop asking. he is working hard on several phones. i know you are excited, but there is nothing more annoying than "are we there yet" posts.

Speaking of are we there yet. Reguards to the Charge Funds "ARE WE THERE YET" Hope all is well great job on supporting the charge while not having one. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruchi Chandel